RB Racing port and polish

just put my motor back together. Robert from RB racing ported and polished my jugs and wow what a difference. I found it on ebay for 150 and money is an issue. I thought it kinda cheap at first but hey why not try it. It cost 175 for him to port BOTH your cylinders and send them back to you. and about 15-25 to send from wherever you live. Go on ebay and type in banshee porting and check him out or go to RBracing.com. This guy is great and will help you out with anything at all you need. His prices on his webpage are higher so do it through ebay. Best mod ive ever done. The power gain was amazing. Tell him Dave from RI sent you.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id doesnt take alot of work to just notice a power difference on a banshee ,but it does take time and know how to get ALOT more power hoever ,regardless ,it sounds like your satisfied with it and thats whats important . :cheers: roost those 4 pokes

bullshit aside, this is the best thing ive seen fro 175 bucks, i couldn't beleive the increase in power. My buddy's cammed and piped yfz had his front tires right on my pegs in a race. Now its no comparison, I had the bike bored .30 over but I know i wouldn't see THAT much of a difference from having it bored. I should have taken pics of the jugs, i also dropped down to 17cc domes from 19s, so i guess with the bore, port, and dropped domes i should have seen a big gain.

no I don't, he has pictures on his webpage of dune ported cylinders rbracing.com, very very close to what i received. I thought it kind of shady at first cause the price was so low, but this was the best thing ive done to my bike. Any know about how much horse i have (about) I know its a stupid question but im ust wondering.a friend of mine swears its like 45 but i think its gotta be a little higher then that

I also got my jugs ported by RB Racing, great price and a nice port job.Huge power increase from bottom to top.I drove up to a local place where people drag race atvs and saw a friend of mine putting some serious ass whoopins on stock to slightly modded 400exs on his wifes little blaster that RB ported.I had also read some good things about him on planetsand so I gave him a shot with my cylinders and am very pleased.

Edited by MDS2106

Did any of you send your pistons in for modification? I am getting ready to send my cyclinders and pistons in for a bore and port job. Bob said he can also modify the new pistons while they are there for $20. Just wondering if anyone has had him do that, and if it is worth it. My main concern is that I do not want to do anything to the piston that would further shorten it's life :cry:

Thanks!

Brian

You didn't say what he offered to do to the pistons for you, but I wouldn't want to have anyone screwing with my pistons. I'm not saying the guy doesn't know what he is doing, I'd just rather not take any chances for what will probably not even be a noticable about of performance increase. :shrugani: Just my .02