K&N filter question 1 or 2?

Right now Im running my stock air box with a 2 into 1 K&N filter. My mechanic says that for dune riding that its a waist to have my setup and go with the individual filters and put outwears on them. He also claims with the airbox he can't get the carbs just perfect. what are your guys feelings on this matter? thanks

I run the pods on my bike. It your ride were there is a chance of alot of water i would keep the air box. If you do decide to go to the pods make sure that those muther fuckera are tight. I usally have to back track to find one of mine every once in a while

GET THE PODS. i run them and they eliminate a lot of hassle with the carbeurators.

You might want to make sure they are REALLY tight when you clamp them on though. I have had them fall of after cleanings bcuz they weren't tight enough. They work awesome for the dunes. theres nothing better more flow and cleaner look :headbang:

well I purchased the pods today witht the outerwears. Dropped them off at my shop motor should be installed this week. You think I will notice any difference with the 2 airfilters versus the 2 in to 1 K&N?

491364[/snapback]

Yes, you should notice a difference.

I know I did when I put the individual filters on my bike. :headbang: