walked by a yfz

05Special

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

You need to change the front sprocket to a 14 or possibly 13 if you want to beat a 450 in a short race. A shee is more of a mid top machine, with that 15 you won't beat that 450. change to a 14 or 13 and you could probaly take him. But just take him to the sand and walk by his ass. :evil:

Edited by kb01shee

That's what i was wondering....is it even possible?

498971[/snapback]

this is y i like building my own quads. and no shit, how in the fuck was it even running at all

You need to change the front sprocket to a 14 or possibly 13 if you want to beat a 450 in a short race.  A shee is more of a mid top machine, with that 15 you won't beat that 450. change to a 14 or 13 and you could probaly take him.  But just take him to the sand and walk by his ass. :evil:

506901[/snapback]

Stock gearing is 14/41... Going any lower is just plain dumb.. Why have all that power and not use it to it's full potential? I piped 'shee will carry up to a 15/39 without blinking...

Mike

• 1 month later...
:blink: scratch that, had the bike built by a guy close to me and he put a piston in backwards

498629[/snapback]

My friend rebuilt his golf cart and put the piston in that backwards.

501278[/snapback]

Hey, is it the same friend. I'm seeing a trend with this guy if it is.

• 1 month later...

junk those pc's and get cpi's

My wife has a 2006 yfz450 with just a pro design intake kit and no air box lid and no baffle in stock muffler and jetted correctly. We were at dumont dunes in CA and she was beating banshees, one banshee I talked to the guy he had t5's, vf3, and a fresh top end with wiesco prolites and my wife pulled him. I haven't raced her since putting in the 400cc stroker yet. When we do I'll let you know the results.

a buddy just got his 450 a month ago...

He cant touch my shee for shit.. I just have T5s and dual K&N's

something def must be wrong with your bike...

Tell your buddy to take his baffle out of the muffler and move the main jet up 2 sizes and he'll probably beat up. My wife has a 2006 yfz450 and she beats banshees that are piped and have reeds. Don't get me wrong I love 2 smokes I have 2 myself, but if you just got pipes and reeds the 450's are faster.

Tell your buddy to take his baffle out of the muffler and move the main jet up 2 sizes and he'll probably beat up. My wife has a 2006 yfz450 and she beats banshees that are piped and have reeds. Don't get me wrong I love 2 smokes I have 2 myself, but if you just got pipes and reeds the 450's are faster.

I would have to agree with you....but you are on the wrong site to agrue that point,

i have tryed before and it just didnt happen and no one will belive you unless they see it for them self's, i am still trying to get them to belive that my slowpoke 4 stroke is kinda quick...... :shrug:

this thread will go to 15 page's long about how a 4stroke is slower and always will be.... :yelrotflmao:

But owell....it dont bother me any i luv my slowpoke.....

then youll get someguy saying well yours got beat by a 4mill stock cylindar bike so its not,, this sport is growing into the biggest ive got a bigger dick competition that its like everyone is kids but worse,,, i just try to like everyones cool shit and have a good time!!!just like being a badass theres always someone whose gonna whoop your ass or have a bigger bike,, cubic ccs equal cubic dollars whose got morE???

With all the fancy-ness that's comming out for these 4-strokes any more I bet we will hear more and more stories like this from guys with mild engines. Hell I got a nice 4mil cub and there's a little fugger here in town with a 450 with some junk done to it and he will hang with me. He's only like 90lbs though. I'm like 210.