crappy hqer business transaction

this might get moved or confusing but i wanted everyone to see this so im gonna try the best i can,, im fairly new on Hq and i purchased a set of cylindars from fasterthanu90 first off he didnt reply for about three days after i paid the paypal and he said as soon as he seen the money in the account he would ship them!!!ok hes been on everyday since that transaction,then he asked if he could wait to ship them because he sent his motor too F.A.S.T well i agreed being nice well here it is 7 days later and Jeff at F.A.S.T let me know he had his motor

fasterthanu90;s reply today

hey sorry didnt get back to you sooner i still have the cylnders but alot of people are asking about them and offering more i kinda got ahead of myself on selling them i was considering building another motor myself too but if u offer me more for them then there yours if not then ill refund ur money right away sorry for the inconvenience Dan

--------------------

"stoners live stoners die but in the end there always high" and this is what FASTERTHANU90 writes me this is pretty fucking shitty when youve had my money for 7days i let u wait to ship after purchasing them then asking for more money and trying to auction me after i already bought them is this how HQRS DO BUISNESS??? :flush:

Edited by 2bzy2p

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE from fasterthanu90

i think it might be around $30 do u mind if i hold on to them till Jeff at F.A.S.T. gives me a call that he got my motor it shouldnt be too long i sent it out like 4 days ago but if not then ill refund ur money right away id just feel better if u kno what i mean becuase i just handed my motor out and u kno how the mail can be

thats fine so when he gets the motor ull ship the cylindars? my reply

Yeah, that's a shitty transaction right there, or lack of one. I can tell you first hand that this is not how most genuine HQ'ers do business. I have had some great transactions from guys on this site and not a single bad one yet. I can't say that every member is good for their word because I have seen plenty of deals gone wrong right here at the HQ, but I would suggest you wait until you get your money back, forget about the ordeal and give the other guys a chance. There are plenty of great deals to be had, but you do also need to be careful. Good luck :cheers:

If that story is true, then, yeah, that's a crappy deal and I'd be pissed too. Make sure you get your 3% that paypal charges from him too 2x. So, if the cylinders were 300, he should paypal 318 into your acct. make sure you make a post in the negative feedback section so someone else doesn't get f'd by him.

Word :headbang::headbang::headbang:

If that story is true, then, yeah, that's a crappy deal and I'd be pissed too.  Make sure you get your 3% that paypal charges from him too 2x.  So, if the cylinders were 300, he should paypal 318 into your acct.  make sure you make a post in the negative feedback section so someone else doesn't get f'd by him.

455994[/snapback]

Yea that is fd up.How can someone post something at a said price then take your money then try to get more out of you for the same part that's already paid for.Even if you do get your money back i'd post negative feedback on him for doing business like that.

what a fuckin dickhead...looks like he just ruined his chances of sellin anything again on hq...

456049[/snapback]

That depends. If he fixes his fuck up its not a big deal. A little shady, but not the end of the world.

As far as the premium member only kinda thing...I think that's a good idea provided you have different membership levels. Like $5 to sell stuff only kinda membership. I sell stuff on occassion cuz I don't need the parts tripping me up in my garage. I'm not trying to start a side business selling parts though, so if I had to pay $20 just to keep my garage clean, I'd just go the ebay route. Make more money selling your parts there anyway.

Edited by Wallrat