crappy hqer business transaction

WOW ok guys.....i just read through this whole discussion, and have this to say.

i know "fasterthanu90" personally and he's a good guy. he does quad biz all the time and nothing like this has ever happened before. there was a misunderstanding and i think instead of bitching and pointing fingers, maybe u should try to hear his side too. he's already fixed the problem, overcompensating for the miscommunication.

we're all just here to talk about quads....we don't need to tear someone apart over something none of us know the complete story about...

:cheers: let's all just be friends, yea? haha.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was no miscommunication he was paid and did not ship the product dont act like paying a couple more dollars makes it go away, it shows his character of not sticing to his word,, u dont know anything about making deals sweetie.so stick to riding behind someones quad

there was no miscommunication he was paid and did not ship the product dont act like paying a couple more dollars makes it go away, it shows his character of not sticing to his word,, u dont know anything about making deals sweetie.so stick to riding behind someones quad

456465[/snapback]

well said

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

It makes me laugh that you have to explain the obviouse to some people.

.....some people are so dense!!!!

Hopefully HQ'ers will know better than to transact with this guy!

u guys really take it up the ass im over it i gave her 40 she never got screwd just didnt get her hella nice deal on sum cylinders bitch bitch wine wine whatever i said that i phked up apologized and so on and gave her more money than expected will never happen again i assure u what is wrong with u people always judging and bein negative about somethin that doesnt even conscern u b4 u dont even kno the whole story she didnt have too badmouth me all she had to do was talk to me and this could have been resolved what more do u want ? free premix

for the last time im not a chick and they do know the whole story WHOOPDIDOO u gave 8 extra dollars that doesnt make it right . refunding my money was a given anyways ive left it alone but u and your peps keep bringin it back up so if u want it to go away i suggest just not posting,, and like I said u tellin them they dont know the whole story is a lie ,, they know everything and u deserved bad mouthed !!! keep it going if u want just reply so it stays at the top and more people see what a smuck u are ,,, :D your choice!!!

blah blah blah ok and if your names what is on your paypal its jaime!!! LOL and if it aint u must not have a pot to pis in cause u cant get a credit card or checking account if u want to get into a pissin match go ahead your looking worse and worse any agree???

i told u id be willing to drop it but im gonna reply to anyone that gets on it and thats only gonna keep it on the top for more and more to read so if ure peeps dont reply i dont reply then slowly it goes away!

Look at this pm i got wow childs play my peeps wtf gangsta gansta wrd bust a cap homie gonna get my posse "whatever whatever i do what i want u dont kno me i stay out past my bedtime i do what i want whtever whatever" :lol:

Edited by FasterThanU90

blah blah blah ok and if your names what is on your paypal its jaime!!! LOL and if it aint u must not have a pot to pis in cause u cant get a credit card or checking account if u want to get into a pissin match go ahead your looking worse and worse any agree???

456489[/snapback]

actually the names JANE and my names Dan can u say D-A-N jane is my ma i dont mess with credit cards

actually the names JANE and my names Dan can u say D-A-N jane is my ma i dont mess with credit cards

456494[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Now that's funny! I don't know anything about this transaction, sounds stupid from every angle, and I wish it would just go away.... Hey Mommy can you make it go away?? :(:jesterlaugh::rotflmao: