crappy hqer business transaction

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naaa iceman he didnt fixe the problem the problem wasnt money it was keepin a deal already done a deal not backing out!i never got cylindars that was the deal not hey man let me send money for your cylindars that u want 30 bucks then wait and tell me u want more money or youll sell them too someone else then send me my money back,, nope that wasnt the deal. so fixin the problem that started this whole mess would of been to keep my money and ship me the cylindars that would of fixed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

457128[/snapback]

my bad. i wasnt really paying attention anyways. something about an old wooden ship?

[FasterThanU90] 8:14 pm: haha well fare is for *****s,,      boy this guy i cant believe this is what he said in the chat room,, takin straight from his post hes ignorant  do we have to take this im offended,, heres another

[FasterThanU90] 8:16 pm: im not racisct i got a color tve

457920[/snapback]

what ? i have a color tv too ,and i think everybody should own one :dance:

this thread needs to be deleted.  not trying to bring it to to top,  but for fucks sake stop. 

you knew what the jugs were worth, he didn't.  so you wound up not getting the steal of the century.  you got your money back.  quit being a fucking baby.  i would deal with fasterthanU well before i dealt with a whiney little bitch like you. 

you already dragged his name through the mud, so shut the fuck up.

458112[/snapback]

Exactly can sum 1 please delete this crap and these disgraces to the HQ