crappy hqer business transaction

hes offered to refund my money always has hes not trying to keep it but i would rather have the cylindars at the price i paid because its a HEEELLLLAAAA of a DEAL and he said hed ship them as soon as the money was in the account.but he hasnt offered to pay the paypal transaction ffee that i will get charged,, i dont hold this against other HQrs cause i know one bad seed shouldnt ruin the batch and i know either stclark or locatto has sold kurt stuff and i was there for that easy and HONORABLE TRANSACTION so thanks for the support to all the members who feel like i do

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok quit freakin out jeese im not trying to screw any1 here i luv the hq ers i havent lied to you at all
Edited by FasterThanU90

hes offered to refund my money always has hes not trying to keep it but i would rather have the cylindars at the price i paid because its a HEEELLLLAAAA of a DEAL and he said hed ship them as soon as the money was in the account.but he hasnt offered to pay the paypal transaction ffee that i will get charged,, i dont hold this against other HQrs cause i know one bad seed shouldnt ruin the batch and i know either stclark or locatto has sold kurt stuff and i was there for that easy and HONORABLE TRANSACTION so thanks for the support to all the members who feel like i do

456055[/snapback]

And what the hell Paypal trans. fee thats on u pal u sent me 30 i sent u 30 k Princess and if theres more then what is it and who the hells Kurt

the guy put his cylinders on here and threw a price out there and another guy bought and payed for them and now you want more for your cylinders?? for one the tranaaction has been completed.. you took this persons damn money and now you dont want to send him his cylinders? whats your deal dude.? i got some pms from you on some of my parts i have for sale on here and now after knowing what you have done to this guy there is no way i would sell you a damn thing.. get off hq and go to fleabay.. that is some bullshit i use to put up with on fleabay!!!

in all honesty you should send this guy his damn cylinders.. all you have is your word and when you go against your word you are never shit again!!!!!!

the guy put his cylinders on here and threw a price out there and another guy bought and payed for them and now you want more for your cylinders?? for one the tranaaction has been completed.. you took this persons damn money and now you dont want to send him his cylinders? whats your deal dude.?
Edited by FasterThanU90

ok folks i been chatting with mister faster... anyways... the deal goes like this she is getting a steal on the cyls... he said from what i was told in chat so dont qoute me. that he would take 20 bucks for each cyl... 20 bucks... she offered 15 per cyl and then sent moneys and now whats to know where her cyls are....im no rocket sceintist but at 20bucks a cyl not alot of room to be talking down the price... anyways he has done refunded her 30 bucks... not a big loss here and he is keeping cyls for spares he is not gonna sell them toa 25 dollar offer even thou i tried..lol so in conclusion i can see she had a hellofadeal but she is not out alot ... i think i speak with all when isay we all would like to find good cyls for 15 bucks a piece...... for what its worth ithought iwould share this. tohelp what seems like a guy that was gonna make a super deal for a fellow hqer then decided to keep them... i would to if they was that cheap... i still think mister faster the disaster should come explain this better....dont kill the messenger....

Hey IM givin out a BIG FUCK YOU and this isnt a guy this is a chik named Shannon Kentch thats "New" to the HQ u dont kno me i buy off ebay all the time yah this is my fuckin first time sellin sumthing okay and she knew i wasnt ready to sen them out okay so stay the hell out of it and i dont want ur damn parts anyways event tho they would be nice to have

456208[/snapback]

Thats really going to put you up in the positive sellers list, your a chick? Go make money on the fuckin streets you slut, we dont need bitches like this on the HQ, this is a user friendly site and you put yourself in a hole , and dug deeper into it instead of diggin yourself out. I dont know wat went on in the transaction with the cylinders, but you sure as hell dont say FUCK YOU to random people, you better watch your back on the streets. How many people are on this site? And you go and say fuck you to the hq? .... watch your back bitch.

ok folks  i been chatting with mister faster...  anyways...  the deal goes like this  she is getting a steal on the cyls...  he said from what i was told in chat so dont qoute me. that he would take 20 bucks  for each cyl...  20 bucks...    she offered 15 per cyl and then sent moneys and now whats to know where her cyls are....im no rocket sceintist but at 20bucks a cyl not alot of room to be talking down the price... anyways  he has done refunded her 30 bucks...  not a big loss here and he is keeping cyls for spares he is not gonna sell them toa 25 dollar offer even thou  i tried..lol  so in conclusion i can see she had a hellofadeal  but  she is not out alot ...  i think i speak with all when isay we all would like to find good cyls for 15 bucks a piece...... for what its worth  ithought iwould share this. tohelp what seems like a guy that was gonna make a super deal for a fellow hqer then decided to keep them...  i would to if they was  that cheap... i still think mister faster the disaster should come explain this better....dont kill the messenger....

456210[/snapback]

wow thank u atleast someone stiks up for me yah she didnt get fuckd over she has her money and if ther r ne more expescez let me kno and ill be glad too help

again and i kno i will be writing my fingers out for a while i apologize for the inconvenience seriuosly safe ridin Dan

Thats really going to put you up in the positive sellers list, your a chick? Go make money on the fuckin streets you slut, we dont need bitches like this on the HQ, this is a user friendly site and you put yourself in a hole , and dug deeper into it instead of diggin yourself out. I dont know wat went on in the transaction with the cylinders, but you sure as hell dont say FUCK YOU to random people, you better watch your back on the streets. How many people are on this site? And you go and say fuck you to the hq? .... watch your back bitch.

456215[/snapback]

i think u got it backwards holmes if u think im a chik and SHE should of came too ME if she had a prob not bitched me out on my fav site theres no way i said fuk u to the HQ u guys are like family i was putting it towards sum 1 but i take it bak becuase im just pissed this could have been easily resolved if she talked to me but she went all out like she was havin a cherry picker stuck up her ass

Edited by FasterThanU90

im not a chick go read the wanted post on cylindars fasterthanu90 offered to sell the cylindars for 15bucks a piece it aint my fault he set the price that low so dont go saying only cause it was 30$ it shouldnt matter what money was involved and if u dont know what your talking about trying to be a messenger dont reply on this post banshee freak cause your wrong bottom line is he offered to sell his cylindars i bought them he never sent them and now wants to refund my money after i wouldnt send him more money for then cylindars cause other people was offering him more then 30$ which is the price he told me hed sell them for not the price i offered i gave him money for the price he asked.

wow thank u atleast someone stiks up for me yah she didnt get fuckd over she has her money and if ther r ne more expescez let me kno and ill be glad too help

again and i kno i will be writing my fingers out for a while i apologize for the inconvenience seriuosly safe ridin  Dan

456218[/snapback]

dude a deal is a deal, you set a price and received money, now man up and send the cylinders.

if your so hard up for money like you say, how come your all over the for sale forum trying to buy stuff???

a deal is a deal and your word is much more important than the cylinders...

looks like you might be headed into the

:flush:

Edited by FIRST BANSHEE