crappy hqer business transaction

im not a  chick go read the wanted post on cylindars fasterthanu90 offered to sell the cylindars for 15bucks a piece it aint my fault he set the price that low so dont go saying only cause it was 30$ it shouldnt matter what money was involved and if u dont know what your talking about trying to be a messenger dont reply on this post banshee freak cause your wrong bottom line is he offered to sell his  cylindars i bought them he never sent them and now wants to refund my money after i wouldnt send him more money for then cylindars cause other people was offering him more then 30$ which is the price he told me hed sell them for not the price i offered i gave him money for the price he asked.

456236[/snapback]

ok i'm out of this conversation... i was just stating what was said in chat.. after iwas giving faster a hard time for not sticking to his deal...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a deal is a deal ,your word is your word .those cylinders should have been sold for the origanal agreement ,regardless of the other offers ,once the sale is complete(it was ) all other offers are done and cylinders should be shipped as soon as money changes hands . but it does sound like he tried to fix his fuck up . from wha t ive seen on hq , it doesnt matter if yo u have 6,000 posts or 4 posts, if theyre gonna fuck ya ,they will regardless :(

Eh I think he's in the clear since he offered a refund. He shouldn't have tried to raise the price but if he was having some issues with selling them before he was ready he should have just sent the money back right off and said that the deal was off.

My suggestion is for faster to return the money (he has) and shannon can walk away and get some elsewhere. Neither party is happy, but neither party is screwed either.

well its still a chitty transaction like i posted and for the fact of his mentality to get on here and start callin me a dumass's just shows he thinks he did no wrong which is my whole point of this KEEP YOUR WORD!!!im glad to see that there are plenty of other hqrs that feel like i do that makes me feel better in doin a deal with others thanks

WOW holy Hell :blink:  did u see that i sent u this thanks for makin me look like a Jackass good job :clap:  <_< i said whenever u saythe word ill REFUND UR MONEY  u never replied  u could have gotten ur money whenever YOU wanted and even if i was tryin to get a little more cash so what i kno its not how business goes but u just threw it at me in like a minute when i brought up a price ther are a bunch of other people offering more  im down almost $3000 bucks right know that im paying someone whose lending me money 15 bucks a pop is a hell of a deal and what this shit about not replying for a week i erased most of my messages because they were full as hell and from what i have left theres 3 i sent u from the the 1st till know and i wish i still have those messages of u saying that u wanted me to lie to someone else saying that i already sold them and not to tell them it was u that bought em and i told u that i wasnt gonna lie and u got all snappy ass fuck i love the hqers good group of people that have help me out alot and i have never lied to any1 i wish i saw this post earlier this shit went up like a wildfire jeez it was only $30 And u already have it dumbass THANKS

456182[/snapback]

people this guy never quits he says i have the 30$ in my paypal account i checked this morning guess what no 30$... he doesnt keep his word for anything :confused:

Eh I think he's in the clear since he offered a refund.  He shouldn't have tried to raise the price but if he was having some issues with selling them before he was ready he should have just sent the money back right off and said that the deal was off. 

My suggestion is for faster to return the money (he has) and shannon can walk away and get some elsewhere.  Neither party is happy, but neither party is screwed either.

456300[/snapback]

no no no, like everyone said a deal is a deal, what if it happened to you wallrat, you would be just as pissed, think about it.

Its this simple: a price was set. the money was sent. the product was never sent.

THAT IS FACT. I WOULD NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY EVER, WHAT, PAY THE GUY MONEY AND HAVE HIM WANT MORE $......THAT IS NEVER HOW IT"S DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey  this isnt a guy this is a chik that wanted my cyl.  named Shannon Kentch thats "New" to the HQ  u dont kno me i dont kno u  i buy off ebay all the time she was getting a hell of a deal  and she knew i wasnt ready to sen them out okay so stay the hell out of it and i dont want ur damn parts anyways event tho they would be nice to have  jeez 30 measly dollars that she already has what can u buy with that a candy bar

456208[/snapback]

Don't bitch about the price if you agreed on it. Thats some bullshit. It sounds like you need to ship the cylinders then go buy yourself a candy bar. You agreed to the price nobody forced you so live up to your end of the deal. Live and learn, if you don't know what your stuff is worth don't sell it, simple as that.

Eh I think he's in the clear since he offered a refund.  He shouldn't have tried to raise the price but if he was having some issues with selling them before he was ready he should have just sent the money back right off and said that the deal was off. 

My suggestion is for faster to return the money (he has) and shannon can walk away and get some elsewhere.  Neither party is happy, but neither party is screwed either.

456300[/snapback]

THank you yeah i kno i fcuked up my fualt it will NEVER happen again the reason which i hoped wouldnt happen that u didnt see the money is that i sent it and thought it worked but wasnt sure and didnt want to send another 30 but i went and sent u $40 way more than i owed u okay Ill take the Blame on this one im really not trying to screw any1 and please dont hold this BULLSHIT against me in the future this could have been easily resolved in pm`s not stomping on my face all over the HQ whatever no money lost except me so get over it THANKS

Don't bitch about the price if you agreed on it. Thats some bullshit. It sounds like you need to ship the cylinders then go buy yourself a candy bar. You agreed to the price nobody forced you so live up to your end of the deal. Live and learn, if you don't know what your stuff is  worth don't sell it, simple as that.

456326[/snapback]

if you said you didn't think it threw i think i want to keep them then why post if you will offer more money then i will sell them to you....see your story is not that good,,next time if someone trust you then you fuck up mybe you better cover ass with a better story....anyone of us would be pissed..nevermind the amount at cost,its the thought of someone bitching out on you..

dude like i said if u didnt want it out in the open you should of sent the cylindars and quit telling people u sent money i got your pm for 40$s that would be fine and your making it right for the money but i havent recieved a damn dime and dont act like your doing me a huge favor by sending me my money back cause if u didnt IT WOULD BE A WHOLE NEW SUBJECT and NO ONE would do buisness with u .so sending my money is a given not something your doing to be nice i guess with the extra money that covers the paypal transaction ill go by a candy bar like u suggested thanks shannon....might be a girls name but im far from chick,,

Sure I've had deals fall through. I always figure it aint mine till its sitting in my hands and both parties are happy. Faster definately put himself in a shit position by asking for mo'money. Had it been me I just would have refunded the money and said something came up. Actually I wouldn't have sold something until I was sure I didn't want it and knew for certain what kinda money I was looking for. Its a shitty deal any way you cut it but nobody is any worse off than when they started.

oK for everyone to see

Your payment for $40.00 USD to redrider250r@sbcglobal.net has been

sent.

-----------------------------------

Payment Details

-----------------------------------

Amount: $40.00 USD

Transaction ID: 32V971473A540191P

View the details of this transaction online at:

https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=32V971473A540191P

----------------------------------------------------------------

This payment was sent using your credit card.

For your future payments, try using Instant Transfer instead!

- Pay instantly and securely

- Faster than paying with checks

- Pay directly from your bank account - purchases won't show up on

bills at the end of the month.

----------------------------------------------------------------

ALright no more bitchin i kno i fuked up my fualt i assure u it wont happen again now can we get over it THANKS

Edited by FasterThanU90

too let everyone know i got my money but that was never the point here keepin your word was thanks to everyone i said my piece now im done keep postin thoughts about shitty hqrs like this though its the only way to get it stopped :bolt:

if you said you didn't think it threw i think i want to keep them then why post if you will offer more money then i will sell them to you....see your story is not that good,,next time if someone trust you then you fuck up mybe you better cover ass with a better story....anyone of us would be pissed..nevermind the amount at cost,its the thought of  someone bitching out on you..

456358[/snapback]

I just saw a post of someone that wanted cylinders and my plan was too sell my parts to weigh out the money i owed and didnt want to lose the deal with the buyer but didnt realize how much they were worth and in the first place im still pisssed because i got ripped when i bought the bike and i want my moneys worth outta the thing instead of selling them for sum ridicuiolus price i should of jus given u ur money instead of asking for more was just so busy like i said b4 my fualt sorry just got ahead of myself i kno it was not the way i normally do business sorry about the negative remarks just wish u pm`d me that u werent satisfied