Brokeback Mountain

Eh...Loco and I bump heads all the time on here.  Doesn't mean we wouldn't have some fun tearing it up if we were riding.  Busting peoples' balls is what the HQ is all about.

458278[/snapback]

yep, we go back and forth. doesnt mean we dont respect each other and doesnt mean we wouldnt go tear assin around on our bikes sometime :cheers:

yesss, another one for the post count :D

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok , wallrat said "bustin balls" and loco said "tear assin"......

So I guess were back on the gay topic :clap:

Despite the fact that some people are just itching to quote 30,000 more things from the bible... I think were about religioned out here.

Lets just look at the obvious anatomical clues... tab "A" into slot "B"

And why arent other species gay, just possibly because they cant survive without offspring?

starting in the 60's there has been the push for the feminization of the american male , sensitivity , compassion , understanding?..sure we can learn and apply these traits to various aspects of our lives but in the end were wired to go out and kill stuff and support our families :headbang: as much as the media and the liberal activists try , man will not be suppressed. This movie is just the latest attempt to give the false impression that the lifestyle is being accepted...when in actuality they are only harming their cause . Pushing it will only solidify peoples beliefs that they think it is wrong... and thats way too many people that theyll be able to demonize with the word homophobe. ;)

had to add a good quote:

" I remember a time when men were men and women were glad of it "

Edited by KGL

And why arent other species gay....

458388[/snapback]

in south park, stan had a gay dog. silly goose.

ignore my silly comments guys. im so fed up with religious and political arguements on the HQ..... this place is for banshee`s.

well i saw the movie and in a nutshell heres how it went.......2 guys met on a trail, they suck each other off, then they both leave there wifes and kids and run off together, they adopt a son, after 18 years there son blows his head off(cause he's pissed they deprived him of a mother and he's tired of being teased, that he has 2 dads) the step father's of the divorced mothers are beating and abusing the kids, that the 2 homos havent seen in 18 years, its kind of a tear jerker in the end the "Top" guy puts popcorn in his condom and tears the "bottom guy's" colon apart and he dies in the "tops" arms...all in all i give it 3 thumbs up........ :headbang:

ok i got a lil off topic and didn't get around to answering your question, there tons of different views people have on that and noone can prove how we became. but from my pov how we got here is the good ole theroy of evolution. you know how that goes right and if anyone wants me to explain let me know. and o4le i learned alot from your post about the freemason and all and i learned alot so thanks for that. :cheers:

now i gotta say people are not born gay. they choose 2 be gay, i am not saying its bad 2 be gay its just their chioce and thats cool if you like butt love.

well i saw the movie and in a nutshell heres how it went.......2 guys met on a trail, they suck each other off............ "Top" guy puts popcorn in his condom and tears the "bottom guy's" colon apart and he dies in the "tops" arms...

458401[/snapback]

Dude you fucking suck, I just lost my dinner. :bolt: to the bathroom.

You serious, he put popcorn in his condome? Maybe thats why they call it the cornhole?? So he littlerly fucked him to death then? Man, leave it to the fricken queers, make a snuff film and get away with it.

• 4 weeks later...
why would they call any movie about gay guys "brokeback" i mean jeez why dont they just call it "pound my loose asshole mountain"

455929[/snapback]

HAHAHA :rotflmao: ya or "BareBack Mountian" ... man i can't belive they come out with a fuckin movie about homo's ... bunch of fuckin queer's. keep it to themselves FFS.