LS Ride in march

Hairfarmer

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, outside  the south gate/intrance and just to the left on the little hill .  So how does the 10am time sound? Are we all gonna throw a lil duct tape or something on our flag poles that says HQ?

RNBRAD, Did you find a sub so you can stay and get in the pic?

481779[/snapback]

I'll know more tomorrow after I pcik up my game schedule from south lakes. If we have a late game then I won't need to worry about it, if it's an early one then I will have to find a sub. I may just put my son in charge, he could prolly do better than me anyway, cept I'd never tell him that. lol

Thats the spirit Brad, "anything for a wheelie" !! :headbang:

Once you get out there, the directions will make total and complete sense. As soon as you come out of the south gate, on to the sand, there is a small hill to your left back behind where the starting line for most of the drag racing is. You can't miss it.

anywhere you can get into BUT be sure to be outside the "South" gate entrance to the left on the hill at 10AM on sat.! :dance:

anywhere you can get into BUT be sure to be outside  the "South"  gate  entrance to the left on the hill  at 10AM on sat.! :dance:

482839[/snapback]

Yeah, you really can't miss it...once you go through the south gate and come to the dunes, look immediately to your left and you can't go wrong. Really easy to spot, hard to miss :cheers:

Just over 2 weeks to go!!! :dance::bolt:

Ok.  Question.  Which campsite should we pick.  Cause we were a little slow on deciding if we could actually go and all of the electric sites are takin.  So whats the next best thing?  Cause we gotta party to!

482837[/snapback]

Just take what you can get.

I'm going to try and get there sometime Thursday afternoon and get a good site there just next to the daytime parking spots (south camp). Anyway that's where I'll be and I'll save as many spots around me as I can. I could really go early Thursday morning but don't see a need to at this time.

we should be there by 2 at the very latest on thursday. i think there should be plenty of open spots on thursday but when friday at noon rolls around its gonna be a different story...we are gonna try and get parked right by the south entrance..

brad and travis, if you guys will be there thursday at around the same time as me we should try and grab some spots together. i have both of your numbers so i think we can make it work...