LS Ride in march

Hairfarmer

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't laugh too hard.  I've seen a couple Hondas at LS that would probably dust my bike in its current form. They were, to say the least, very impressive.

480183[/snapback]

You making the trip this time? It was fun drinkin with your group during the fall trip.

I wouldn't laugh too hard. I've seen a couple Hondas at LS that would probably dust my bike in its current form. They were, to say the least, very impressive.

Jim from Jim's Sand Toys in Waynoka had a VERY fast 250R out there a while back. I'm not sure if he still has it or not though. Here's a picture of the bike.

oszz0g.jpg

If you go out there and need parts while you're there, I'd strongly suggest checking out Jim's before anyone else in town. He doesn't have quite as much junk in stock as the guy that runs the shop at the dunes, but it's always been my experience that he's much easier to deal with on prices, and he actually knows his shit. Jim has worked some pretty good trades for me and my buddies while when we've went out there in the past, and even let us use his shop for a day so we could do an engine swap.

Only 2.5 weeks left!!!! So far, we have the following going:

Hairfarmer

FASTOYS

Me

Big Blue

locogato

stclark

BBIII

Fox Girl

Puddle Jumper

J-Dub 63

RNBRAD

NEVER SATISFIED

Soupbox660

icecold_shee

badassbanshee479

txblueshee

98bonerstockshee

Fast Guy

lastlegwarrior

Dave 95.1

03LE

sredish

9603banshee

KpnitG

JohnZ

reded, 23champ, ridenfast03, dirtydingo...you guys gonna make the trip too? :cheers:

Damn this is a hell of a turnout, I'll be there Thursday before noon, what time is everyone else getting there?

Good news/bad news about the beer we're brewing for the trip....

Bad news: Pale ale is questionable right now. We can't tell how it's gonna end up in the long run, may not have fermented enough in the first stage; still too early to tell :shrugani:

Good news: Brown ale looks really good and has fermented it's butt off. It's got a stout smell to it, should be rather tasty....so I hope!!

Only 2.5 weeks left!!!! So far, we have the following going:

Damn this is a hell of a turnout, I'll be there Thursday before noon, what time is everyone else getting there?

fuck yea!! we will be there thursday prolly around 2...we gonna leave thursday morning. hell we might be there by noon as well...