LS Ride in march

Hairfarmer

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if we'll make it or not. We've all got a lotta shit goin on right now, prolly be a last minute deal if we decide to go.

Yes, they were 250R's, damn fast ones at that! I don't know if I saw Jims run or not but there was some dude on an orange and white R that was flat out dustin' the strip.

Gonna make for one hell of a mug shot i mean picture of the HQ group!! :lol:

Are we still on for around 10 am sat. morning on the hill outside of the gate to the left for the group pic. :cheers: ???

side note : gonna be alot of late nights right up until the ride to get all you guys' motors done but we will make it happen!

P.S. Fast guy , you have a pm .... YOur bike Flat out RIPS!!!!!!!!!!!! :bolt: You can come get it tomorrow !

Gonna make for one hell of a mug shot i mean picture of the HQ group!!  :lol:

Are we still on for around 10 am sat. morning on the hill outside of the gate to the left  for the group pic. :cheers: ???

side note :  gonna be alot of late nights right up until the ride to get all you guys' motors done but we will make it happen!

P.S. Fast guy , you have a pm .... YOur bike Flat out RIPS!!!!!!!!!!!! :bolt:  You can come get it tomorrow !

481710[/snapback]

is this outside the south gate?? ill be there for sure!

Yes, outside the south gate/intrance and just to the left on the little hill . So how does the 10am time sound? Are we all gonna throw a lil duct tape or something on our flag poles that says HQ?

RNBRAD, Did you find a sub so you can stay and get in the pic?

got one half of my front end almost done!!

If I would get off my ass and get out there I should have the new arms done today...

Shee ain't gonna be no faster but I should have alot more energy to do alot more riding!!!!

Saturday morning friday morning when ever ya'll want to meet. I pretty much ride about 20 hrs a day when I'm there... (there's been a few alnight rides back in the early days of getting lost)

We gonna have to get together for a night rde also!!! Ain't nothing more pleasing on the ear to here a group of 'shee zig zagging the way though the trails and dunes!!