rocket pipes just ordered!

1.6i

I just ordered my pipes :) , any idea on how long it will be before i receive them, im located in SanDiego ca? Not in any hurry just curious...

Also, Which mains should i start off with to do a plug chop,I'm at sea level with dual K&N's with no air box? other than that stock mods..

thanks for any input! :thumbup:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the HQ :headbang::headbang:

Click this http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...topic=50763&hl=

I just ordered my pipes  :) , any idea on how long it will be before i receive them, im located in SanDiego ca?  Not in any hurry just curious...

Also, Which mains should i start off with to do a plug chop,I'm at sea level with dual K&N's with no air box? other than that stock mods..

thanks for any input! :thumbup:

419457[/snapback]

Wait wait my turn!

Check this out: http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...hl=rocket+pipes

I know, that was mean. I guess we should have shown you that before you ordered them :shrugani:

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

WHY SO LONG TO GET ROCKET PIPES AND WHY DO MY SILENCERS LOOK LIKE STEVIE WONDER HAVING A SEIZURE WELDED THEM?

419502[/snapback]

I just burst out laughing at work, that was great.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

rocket pipes just ordered

like a fortune teller i can see this kid makin a thread with this title soon

WHY SO LONG TO GET ROCKET PIPES AND WHY DO MY SILENCERS LOOK LIKE STEVIE WONDER HAVING A SEIZURE WELDED THEM?

419502[/snapback]

nyuk you are fuggin full of good ones! Hilarious

I purchased Shearer pipes after not getting any replies back about when Rockets would be available. I'm glad I got dicked around!!! I think Shearers are better pipes anyways. I had to convince myself that Rockets looked nice. The more I looked at them the more I thought to myself, damn these are some butt ugly ass pipes!!!

I purchased Shearer pipes after not getting any replies back about when Rockets would be available. I'm glad I got dicked around!!! I think Shearers are better pipes anyways. I had to convince myself that Rockets looked nice. The more I looked at them the more I thought to myself, damn these are some butt ugly ass pipes!!!

419587[/snapback]

Who ended up buying the company???

rocket pipes just ordered

like a fortune teller i can see this kid makin a thread with this title soon

419502[/snapback]

hahahaaaaaa :lol: if i would have had something to drink in my mouth i would have spit it all over the screen...

Just cuz the owner now is a dipshit, doesnt mean they still arent good pipes. I love my Rockets and I dont think Ill ever switch pipes, but I got mine back when all this bullshit about them wasnt around. No one here has heard from the Rocket leader for a while now.... Might be a bad sign. :shrugani:

Welcome to the HQ!!!! I love how you have "search is my friend" in your signature, you should have searched a little about rocket pipes before buying them!!!  :ph34r: 

NYUK, you are too f**kin funny man...you need a stand up comedy show :rotflmao:

419665[/snapback]

dood i did search..i have been a member since may(not very long) but all i ever do is search...all i found was moderators vouching for these pipes...I gotta admit i dont come on here everyday...but I figured hey wtf all these happy customers cant go wrong...Im guaranteed my pipes in 14 days...i sure as hell am not waiting no 3 months..desert season will be long gone before then :thumbdown: :shootself:

Welcome to the HQ!!!! I love how you have "search is my friend" in your signature, you should have searched a little about rocket pipes before buying them!!!  :ph34r: 

NYUK, you are too f**kin funny man...you need a stand up comedy show :rotflmao:

419665[/snapback]

LMFAO

He needs to take that shit to Atlantic City or something.

Get a booking at the Trump Taj Mahal or some shit like that.

LOL SinBad would open for HIM!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Just cuz the owner now is a dipshit, doesnt mean they still arent good pipes. I love my Rockets and I dont think Ill ever switch pipes, but I got mine back when all this bullshit about them wasnt around. No one here has heard from the Rocket leader for a while now.... Might be a bad sign.  :shrugani:

419662[/snapback]

word :headbang: