rocket pipes just ordered!

1.6i

I just read all those threads...DAMN I'm glad I didn't order a set of rocket pipes for my RZshee, all of it is just redicules.

I'm keepin a rolladex of this guy's excusses....they are simply awsome!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at this point id say so...pretty unfortunate that the rocket pipe company went from a growing prospering business to a joke in less than a year...

453250[/snapback]

DING! Hit the nail on the head, give that guy a round of applause. :clap: Bad publicity for whatever reason would definitely keep me from considering these as an option, no matter how much more power they were touted to make.

No your not fucked.

You got your money for the silencer repairs as promised.  The stingers are perfectly fine correct?  You got a new set of headers for the leaking ones. 

I have still not recieved back any of the parts I sent you.  And furthermore,

if the new headers ever leak/chip anything call me.

im just wondering, but since when do 2 strokes have headers??

Yeah loco it is, its also a shame that the person that supposedly made RP what it was and had it all on the line wouldn't offer a damn thing in assistance. Same guy that had orders 2 months late already before I ever walked in. Quite honestly if I knew I wasn't getting all that was there I probably would never have put the money on the line. But hindsight is 20/20. Hell if I had waited just a week longer I never would have touched RP.

i see..