Turd

or....

Tyranasorous

Turkey

Titty

:lol:

422790[/snapback]

:rotflmao:

-So what do you guys rec I start out with on mains @ sea level with no air box with dual K&N's?

I say 340-350s??

27.5 pilot??

stock needle??

or should i change out my needle?? i moved it up for the K&N's when i installed them last year, shit was bogging hard from 1/4-3/4 throttle. After i moved it, it runs perfect. Also I have 280 mains right now...

thanks...

Edited by 1.6i

If you're running at 280 now with no airbox, I'd say try a 320 to start off with...280 sounds lean to me but your elevation / location may have a role in the lower jet sizes. If you haven't installed the K&N pod filters then 340/350 sounds about right to me. I wouldn't mess with the needle until AFTER you try the pipes out.

Did you get your pipes?

If you're running at 280 now with no airbox, I'd say try a 320 to start off with...280 sounds lean to me but your elevation / location may have a role in the lower jet sizes. If you haven't installed the K&N pod filters then 340/350 sounds about right to me. I wouldn't mess with the needle until AFTER you try the pipes out.

Did you get your pipes?

423244[/snapback]

no pipes just yet, but i have some t5's in mind if the rocket's dont come through..

When I installed the K&N's last year with no air box it was bogging crazy 1/4-3/4 throttle, then I moved the needle, ran perfect..

so yeah i was thinking maybe start out @ 340's?

I also read that moving the needle is not a good idea? any ideas on this issue?

Different pipes like different settings, as long as your plugs are good it doesn't matter what needle setting you run

I gots a question on that. I got a good main jet setting, nice chocolate smoke ring on the base of the porcelin and nice chocolate color on the tip of the white part of the plug. I have my needle set in the stock position. I took my plugs out the other day after runnin a tank of gas through it and my plugs were kind of a grey white color in the middle of the porcelin. I have tried richening up the needle but it doesnt run as well. It idles like a purring kitten and runs like a scalded ape at full throttle. Is this a problem in the midrange though? About the only time I jam the throttle (duh) is when im taking off. I guess from reading the plug that its lean in the midrange? but when i raise the needle a notch its acts like its too rich. :confused:

Moving the needle is not a bad thing, I just wouldn't do it until after you see what it runs like with the pipes on there. Different pipes like different settings, as long as your plugs are good it doesn't matter what needle setting you run.  :cheers:

423261[/snapback]

good shit, thanks :)

I gots a question on that. I got a good main jet setting, nice chocolate smoke ring on the base of the porcelin and nice chocolate color on the tip of the white part of the plug. I have my needle set in the stock position. I took my plugs out the other day after runnin a tank of gas through it and my plugs were kind of a grey white color in the middle of the porcelin. I have tried richening up the needle but it doesnt run as well. It idles like a purring kitten and runs like a scalded ape at full throttle. Is this a problem in the midrange though? About the only time I jam the throttle (duh) is when im taking off. I guess from reading the plug that its lean in the midrange? but when i raise the needle a notch its acts like its too rich.  :confused:

423288[/snapback]

usually by raising the needle you need to lower your main to compensate for the extra fuel.

might look into it

everyone should have their pipes by today or tomorrow

chris -firemanhott - decided to cancel all the orders

thakfully, I found someone else to make those pipes

I fixed what was messed up

new pipes are perfect, but I will not be selling any ROCKETS anymore

Chris f**ked them up too bad, and welded like a toddler, so he killed the company that I started

I have proof of every email I ever sent to Chris, and proof of every set I ever ordered from him, so I cannot controll when he shipped them off, or the fact that he never did

But I made it right

Look forward to the new Cyclone pipes coming around christmas

Chris firemann hott will have nothing to do with those pipes, so they will be good

He will not weld anything for me again, id be better off having my dog weld them

it was Chris' $25,000 mistake, and he took a large loss for his ignorance

since he has nothing to sell now, even the name itself is worth nothing, thanks to his lies and unaccountability

wow

ive been reading those post adn other.

someone is reallyf f**king over brian.

most be 3 threads where he asked for his shit and not one person replies or say anything back to him.

brian if possible demand a refund or what ever

get some shearers that way you wont be dicked around

Shit if anyone should be getting pipes I should...I ordered mine clear back in April and just to now receive them and for them to look like shit. Pipes have pinhole leaks spraying out oil all over my plastics. Silencers that look like shit. I'm thinking I deserve a refund or something. New pipes would be nice.....

Shit if anyone should be getting pipes I should...I ordered mine clear back in April and just to now receive them and for them to look like shit.  Pipes have pinhole leaks spraying out oil all over my plastics.  Silencers that look like shit.  I'm thinking I deserve a refund or something.  New pipes would be nice.....

424819[/snapback]

he hasnt taken care of this yet?? what the f**k..i think id be contacting the BBB and seein if theyll do something about it..this is rediculous man...its obvious he doesnt give a f**k if he hasnt taken care of you yet...instead of wasting time on here bad mouthing ray and everyone else he should be fixing your pipes or something. what a joke rockets turned out to be...at least back when the other guy was building them they looked nice..i had to wait a month for mine but when i got them they were perfect...