rocket pipes just ordered!

1.6i

You'll be damn lucky if you do!!!! I'd withdraw my payment (if you can) and just go ahead and save yourself the hassle. I only wish we could have kept you out of this mess to begin with!! You'll be better off trying to find a used set of rockets

419950[/snapback]

well the thing is minkia38 gave his word that i will receive them within 14 bus days, free of any defects! I'm putting my trust in him....The paypal payment cleared today so I will be expecting him to keep his word for sure...

This is a chance for ROCKET as a company to come clean. Im posting the outcome of this whole ordeal for everyone to see and use as reference,as it appears to be a hot topic and has many views already!!!

I'll keep everyone posted.. :shrugani:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, take a look at Fireman's latest bullshit if you haven't already:

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...topic=50993&hl=

Duh, duh, duh....another one bites the dust!!!

Truly sorry to hear you guys having problems with getting your pipes that you paid an arm and a leg for....I'm so sick of seeing bullshit salesman, they should have their hands cut off; what they did was stealing!!! :angry: I'm not sure what to think about Ray anymore...seemed like he was the man trying to make it right, but from what I'm reading it sounds like he's become as crooked as fireman.

And for TTT....

Tickle

Tantalizing

Testicles

:shrugani:

Duh, duh, duh....another one bites the dust!!!

Truly sorry to hear you guys having problems with getting your pipes that you paid an arm and a leg for....I'm so sick of seeing bullshit salesman, they should have their hands cut off; what they did was stealing!!! :angry: I'm not sure what to think about Ray anymore...seemed like he was the man trying to make it right, but from what I'm reading it sounds like he's become as crooked as fireman.

And for TTT....

Tickle

Tantalizing

Testicles

:shrugani:

422726[/snapback]

:confused:

Triple

Tittie

Twister