rocket pipes just ordered!

1.6i

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just cuz the owner now is a dipshit, doesnt mean they still arent good pipes. I love my Rockets and I dont think Ill ever switch pipes, but I got mine back when all this bullshit about them wasnt around. No one here has heard from the Rocket leader for a while now.... Might be a bad sign.  :shrugani:

419662[/snapback]

Yeah, i just got mine and they are perfect. I bought them form someone on this site who had a couple of sets left. He even put some badass pipe clamps on them for me. I love mine and wouln't trade them for any other pipes

Rocket pipes = Great

Ordering from Fireman-hot = Bad

Who knows, maybe things might change for the good...hope so for you, take some pics when you get them!

:cheers:

419704[/snapback]

I just pmed him, I will refund my money if there is no reply to my dilema from fireman...I pmed minkia before that, he assures I will receive my pipes in a bit more than two weeks.. He sounds like a good trustworthy guy.....

I sure as hell am not waiting 3 months or 1 month at that!! I will invest my money somewhere else if anything...

I will keep this thread up to date as of what happens! thanks for your' guy's support.. Even though ima noob to this site LOL

Edited by 1.6i

hey bigboy, its nice to see grrs version of the rockets up close, bad ass bike! :headbang:

419778[/snapback]

Thanks man, but don't start that stuff about GRR's version of rockets, I think you got it backwards my friend!!! Andy's been makin suicide pipes WAY before rocket pipes were introduced to the market...I did my research, I know the real deal; let's not start this pissing match :cheers:

:blink::blink::rotflmao:

Nipped that right in the bud!

Thanks man, but don't start that stuff about GRR's version of rockets, I think you got it backwards my friend!!! Andy's been makin suicide pipes WAY before rocket pipes were introduced to the market...I did my research, I know the real deal; let's not start this pissing match  :cheers:

419791[/snapback]

He was busy speaking with one of his workers who does the welding on the pipes. word on the street is he just gave him a raise, they must be doing good :confused::confused: Here is a picture of the guy who does his welding work!

firemanhott.jpg

And his delivery guy.

hqmember.jpg

I noticed he was online earlier today....wonder why he didn't reply  :rolleyes:

419911[/snapback]