superchicken

Mxzdan

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offence to anyone but as far as the border thing..... thats bullshit, it took me 6 days to get my FMF SST pipe and silencers and I live in Italy.

409403[/snapback]

thats what im saying. i had a cbr600rr engine shipped from canada and it took 3 days...

post the guys address and shit. maybe someone lives close to him...

banghead

hey mxdan. i havent been online cuz i have been workin doubles. i told u im not trying to screw you. i told u they came back3wks after i snet them the 1st time. i resent them 1 wk later when i could get to the post office. mail lady WASNT SURE what was going on. said IT MIGHT BE CUSTOMS with all the bombings that were going on at the time. i haven gotten them back, so that means they r still out there. i am gonn alook for the paper work tommorrow n take a ride to the post office. i am doing everything i can from my end. i am not n would not screw u over. i know how hard it is to make money. i told u that before. i really dont appericate u gettin other people involved. i told u before if u write me i may not be able to get back to u right away,cuz i do work.  im trying to do everything i can for ya man. im not a miracle worker. i havent screwed anyone on here n im not lookin to start with u. ok. if i cant get any answers or anything by say next fri. i will send ur money back to ya. that is not a prob. i dont mind doing that at all. ok man.i really want u to have ur stuff, and im tryin everything i can to get it to you. but like i said i havent gotten it back yet so ill see whats up. sorry it took a while to get back to ya. ive been work like mad.

thank scott

406524[/snapback]

Hey I see that you connect to banshee hq and you cant even answer my pm talk about a godd seller.

What the frig send me my money

like everybody said it takes like a couple of week now it' almost 3 month what the fudge

130 no pipes for the banshee thanks for everything you did for me

If I see that I dont get my money or my pipes Im puting your name and all that shit on this site

so you better have a good excuse because enufff is enouf!

banghead

So tell me someting good im so pissed

Superchicken aka scott,m

will wait a day or two and after that to more mr' nice GUY

banghead

His name is Scott Martisofski from new jersey but I cant find is adress but I got is phone number

409885[/snapback]

Hi im Scott Martisofskiouwskimartiskowski from southern new josey and im a dead beat piece of shit :clap: