superchicken

Mxzdan

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea anyone who wants to say that after 2 months he shouldnt be pissed is fuckin stupid. id be furious and when i couldnt get ahold of them i would be throwing shit out there too. dude, you arent in the wrong here...superchicken needs to contact you..oh yea, i had my 600rr motor shipped from canada..it took 3 days to get here......you should have gotten your shit by now and i would say you prolly arent gettin them...keep on talkin homie!! :cheers:

hey mxdan. i havent been online cuz i have been workin doubles. i told u im not trying to screw you. i told u they came back3wks after i snet them the 1st time. i resent them 1 wk later when i could get to the post office. mail lady WASNT SURE what was going on. said IT MIGHT BE CUSTOMS with all the bombings that were going on at the time. i haven gotten them back, so that means they r still out there. i am gonn alook for the paper work tommorrow n take a ride to the post office. i am doing everything i can from my end. i am not n would not screw u over. i know how hard it is to make money. i told u that before. i really dont appericate u gettin other people involved. i told u before if u write me i may not be able to get back to u right away,cuz i do work. im trying to do everything i can for ya man. im not a miracle worker. i havent screwed anyone on here n im not lookin to start with u. ok. if i cant get any answers or anything by say next fri. i will send ur money back to ya. that is not a prob. i dont mind doing that at all. ok man.i really want u to have ur stuff, and im tryin everything i can to get it to you. but like i said i havent gotten it back yet so ill see whats up. sorry it took a while to get back to ya. ive been work like mad.

thank scott

Ok thanks for answering my ? was wondering what was happenig.

was trying to find out what the fudge was going on

If I get them I will tell you im not a liar

and thank everybody here that help me find a way to find out was goinging on

:cheers:

(really dont appericate u gettin other people involved)

sorry I dint get any answer from you so I thought that the only way was by doing this

Im sure you understand

sorry I was worred 2 month

thanks

If you are paid for parts, it is chickenshit to make a fella wait 2 months, even if he is a canuck.

When you got the pipes returned after 3 weeks, you should have shipped them the second time with someone who could give you a tracking #. That tracking number should have been given to the dude that was expecting parts. Should have given a tracking # in the first place, IMO.

Even one month is too long to wait for parts. If you are gonna take the cash, follow through with your end of the bargain. You are lucky those parts were not late to me. This kid has been WAY laidback on this whole deal. You should thank him for being so cool. Sounds like you got lazy.

I don't care how much you work, send the damn parts if you were paid for them, or give him back his bread.

No excuses.

I think you should refund some of his money for putting him through all this.

Did you get a shipping confirmation or a tracking # from the shipping company? It may be that it got lost in shipment. Is this something from superchicken? Find out from him how and when it was shipped. PM or email him. Good luck. Rebel

405841[/snapback]

what he said.....