superchicken

Mxzdan

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont forget all the hot chick from canada

I don't know if that was a typo or not, but it's still some funny sh!t !!!...

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

by the way, you guys really from Canada??....not once durning your little chit chat, did you use the words... over dare, don'tcha know, or eh?...... ;)

I'm just foolin' around.

If you ride a Banshee, you must be okay.

But I still blame you for hockey.

Also, I'm pissed that you guys got the good half of Niagra.

You also stand between the mainland and our precious ANWAR.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Canadians invent Yugos ,falafel, and Audivox??

Seriously no kidding! I hate coins. Whats the theory behind them? Lets make it uncomfortable for people to carry money, or do they wanna see everybody have to carry a purse around. I figure whoever came up with the idea must sell purses :unsure:

NYUK I thought you guys had 1$ coins too?

Seriously no kidding! I hate coins. Whats the theory behind them? Lets make it uncomfortable for people to carry money, or do they wanna see everybody have to carry a purse around. I figure whoever came up with the idea must sell purses :unsure:

NYUK I thought you guys had 1$ coins too?

408322[/snapback]

We do. The older ones are about 1 1/4" (37.5mm) in diameter, and we had the Susan B Anthonys that were the same size as a quarter except it had something like 7 sides to it. Totally confusing being at a glance they would look the same.

And now we have Sakajawea dollars that are a little bigger than a quarter, but have this fancy "goldish" tone to them.

I have found that a Canadian quarter and dime will work in most US vending machines.

I had a cashier pawn off a Canadian quarter to me once, and I said 'Oh, can I get a US Quarter?"

She says "We don't accept Canadian money"

I was fucking astounded....the change was still in my hand from when she put it there.

So now I just try to pass them off onto unsuspecting cashiers since they are coming out with those state quarters ...maybe they figure its just another state quarter. And if that don't work I save them up and go wash my truck with them.

:dance:

we have them dollar coins in work, for the vending machines,if you don t have change for a 20 it will give you 20 dollar coins.i have to tighten my belt up they pull my pants down.as crack hangin out,i need crack spackle.

superchicken has flown the coop.always seemed like a nice guy to me.

i hate shipping to canada, takes real long.and your postal money orders sometimes take 3 weeks to clear.