superchicken

Mxzdan

I receive a email from his wife.I will be giving them a second chance,but no more.

This is what i received.

i didnt know that you called. my phone cuts out sometimes becasue my cat chewed the cord on me and i havent had the chance to get around to gettin a new one. i dont know what happened to tthe pipes, they said they the record they have for them is they were delivered. i told them they werent and so on. she gave me paperwork to fill out in front of her to get my money back. she said everything should be straighten out within a week, so i should have the money by next wens. beings mondays a holiday and ail. she said there should be any porblems with the claim.i understand u r upset, but please dont take it out on me. im sorry about the phone call i truely didnt hang up on you on purpose. it just happens sometimes. and as for so long to get an anwser from me this wasnt my deal. i really didnt know that much bout it till the other day. both my husband and i do work full time jobs, we both travel for them aswell. so it rnight take more than a day to get back to ya. i shuold be home for a while but that can change at a moments notice, if i have to leave i will send you and

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck this guy..hes a worthless piece of shit. if he has the time to post stuff for sale on here and take peoples money the son of a bitch had better have time to make it right if something goes wrong. i guarantee this fucker wont be makin anymore sells on HQ because ill trash every one of his for sale threads with this link...

noo fones iz onlee 5 buks. innee wun thit wrks 2 jobz nose thaht. :rolleyes:

It should make any difference to her if youpost her info on the web. Her phone doesn't work and they never answer the door anyway. It seems they throw out all the mail too. Ask her for the persons name she spoke to at the post office, what the claim number is and send you a pic of the receipt for ANY of the times she said it was shipped.

These are lies and now that he lost his backbone, he is waving his girlfiend in front of you hoping you'll let it go 'cause you're dealing with a girl.

i think i know what happened i bet  mr.whiskers ate the pipes after he was done eating the phone ...pesky little rascal  <_< proabbly eating them outta house and home :angry: flush  the lil fucker down the toilet :flush:  meeow meeow  :evil:

410767[/snapback]

haha :D:D:D

true but maybe he was hungry

poor thing lol :flush:

OH lets not forget that superchickendicklickerntickler is a stand up guy and has better things to do than rip some kid off for 130 bucks! Man fuck that, What do the people that were stickin up for him have to say now?

410946[/snapback]

hey asshole, i was just trying to give a former respectable member here a chance to respond before everyone started talking shit. im the one who found his address for Mxzdan since then, and the local PD and the state PD numbers, and told him myself, im all for giving someone a good chance, but now that hes seen this post and still hasnt righted the wrong, theres no excuse.

fuck this guy..hes a worthless piece of shit. if he has the time to post stuff for sale on here and take peoples money the son of a bitch had better have time to make it right if something goes wrong. i guarantee this fucker wont be makin anymore sells on HQ because ill trash every one of his for sale threads with this link...

410512[/snapback]

WORD.

He has his wife lying for him now? Thats low. Post his info so the BHQ can get to work. The longer you wait, the less anyone will be able to help.