Aftermarket Heads

BrianEb

I don't know anyone running a hemi head, I'm sure they work like any other head, but unless you are getting a hell of a deal I would stick with what is tried and true. Everyone that has a Noss or Cool head love it. I personally went with the Noss head, it cools with better water passages, increases compression, and the anadized red head looks Sheeweet on my bike. Plus I wanted to support the sponsors and they are always here to help answer any questions, so give Dave a PM he's a great guy......... :cheers:

Hey,

I have a black Hemi head. It looks great and has no problems. Yes I had to change the studs but whats the big deal there?? I love the head. Not too many out there but they work just as well as the others and they have some cooling fins on the side. That thin got a hemi????????????

Rip it up!!!!!

Jimmy K.

If i were you, get the NOSS head. I just ordered mine from dave last week and talked him personally about my situation. the fact that you dont have to change the head studs is nice. Just one less thing to buy. Plus his head is a lot less expensive than the other heads.

Ultimately customer service is what you want. The fact that Dave posts on the board and gives people advice is a real plus.

Jeff

where can I find the Noss heads... and around how much are they..??? and will they work for me... I only have FMF PIPES, KN FILTER, DYNO JETS, BOOST BOTTLE and that's it...

You can find them at Noss Machine Web Site

With the BHQ member discount, silver heads with domes are $234.00 + shipping, anodized colors with domes are $247.50 + shipping.

It will work fine with your other mods.

-David