Rate My Plug

who cares if its a cr125 or a god damn snomoblie we arent just divoted to shees, yes thats the forums main idea but we still can give someone else a little bit of advise if they need it. thats what rideing is about haveing fun, not being a dick to somone who rides a diffent machine. i thinks you should be kicke doff these forums for being a jerkoff :yank:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a real asshole!! If all you're gonna do is knock people down around here why don't you  go fuck off?  :shootself:

353584[/snapback]

I concur, I would guess this guy has a banshee also, and knows the guys here, and was looking for some good advice...besides, the whole plug read thing is from this site, its where I first saw it anyway...so do the world a favor and have a nice warm cup of stfu

You tool.  Read the forum main page descriptions. This forum happens to be devoted to YAMAHA BANSHEE JETTING & EXAUST.

I have alot of other toys. For my Jeep, I go to a Jeep website, or post in the GENERAL forum, which is dedicated to all things not covered in the other BANSHEE forums.

As far as advice 97, Why don't you PM him the secrets of reading a cr 125's plug?

Quit being lazy, people. Do a SEARCH. Go to the appropriate form or website.

Don't be a post-whore.

97banshee350, you need to learn to spell, you idiot.

353571[/snapback]

Your accusing me of being a postwhore when you sit here and bash people for every little thing they ask that you may not be in the mood to hear about at that time??? C'mon dude get a life, your bitching and moaning is getting a little rediculous, and yes, I do go to other sites to ask questions about my bike, but I feel that the good people here at the HQ can give me the best advice, and I trust them a little more..so once again thanks for your replies, Im picking up jets tomarrow and will go from there... :headbang:

You tool.  Read the forum main page descriptions. This forum happens to be devoted to YAMAHA BANSHEE JETTING & EXAUST.

you retard, what do you care if he asks about cr125 jetting? not every single post in this forum is about banshees so why do you think that it would be true for this section as well? it doesnt have to be strictly banshee related, thats what makes HQ a good place to be. lots of members here have 4 strokes, bikes, snomobiles, lawnmowers and whatever else. between us all there is tons of info to go around.

I have alot of other toys. For my Jeep, I go to a Jeep website, or post in the GENERAL forum, which is dedicated to all things not covered in the other BANSHEE forums.

do they have a forum dedicated to ass pounding bitches because i think thats where you should start kickin it at...

Quit being lazy, people. Do a SEARCH. Go to the appropriate form or website.

Don't be a post-whore.

well if we had it your way there would be nothing here related to cr125's, so what good would searching do? what does posting about a jetting problem have to do with being a postwhore? id be willing to bet that you have posted more than anyone in this thread. you fuckin postwhore, you need a spanking...

I do go to other sites to ask questions about my bike, but I feel that the good people here at the HQ can give me the best advice, and I trust them a little more..
it doesnt have to be strictly banshee related, thats what makes HQ a good place to be.
You are a real asshole!! If all you're gonna do is knock people down around here why don't you go fuck off?  :shootself:

MY sentiments exactly :headbang: Everytime I go onto my computer I always log on here first. I like the knowledege that most of you have to offer and how everyone is always willing to help a brother out no matter the problem or "TOY" and from what I can see most of you are cool peoples.But you always gotta have some dumb ass muthafucka mad at his mom and dad for not loving him enough and trying to fulfill their need for attention by beefing wit others and before you know it they get what they want - "ALL EYEZ ON ME" This kinda bullshitt is what kills great websites ! :angry:

wow, give this guy a break sure its not a shee but who care if we can help dam just do it. i couldent blow up the pics without alote of distortion so i couldent really see that well maybe next time you post the pic hit it with some extra light man sorry i couldent help and sorry that sandstar are getting down on you for this crap.

Edited by redcell43

I disagree. Banshee jetting is way different. Every engine responds differently to jetting changes. Someone accidently reading a forum (that is reserved for banshees) regarding cr125 jetting specs will be VERY confused when they try to apply that info to their banshee.

Also, to prove that you all secretly feel the same way as I do regarding posts that have nothing to do with Banshees in a Banshee titled forum,

LETS HAVE A DISCUSSION ABOUT DS JETTING!

ANYONE KNOW THE WHEEL LUG TORQUE SPECS FOR A 87' YUGO?

HOW ABOUT THE POSSIBILITYS OF ADDING A T-3/T-4 HYBRID TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED YUGO?

ANYONE KNOW THE SECRET CODES TO SEE NEKKID CARTOON CHICKS TO LESURE SUIT LARRY ON THE PS2?

To some degree, you all feel the same way as I do. My level of tolerance just happens to be at a slightly lower level than yours.

Damn, I'm starting to like this thread! :D

354200[/snapback]

He just doesn't get it...some I suppose never will :shootself: