Who actually owns a Banshee?

GMBanshee

Who Actually owns a Banshee?  

368 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just got a new 06 in January :D , had another one back in 94, but my X-best friend and his real brother's stole it :angry: and trashed the hell out of it :cry: ... Ins totalled it out and paid my lein off, left my w/ 500 cash and a broken heart :cry: , and pissed off to HELL and back... :evil:

Olie

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at my signature.and i have a 3rd being parted out and i built my brothers shee for him so technically i own 4.3 of them run and are always ready to rip on.i have enough parts to build another banshee. and i have a tri-z restored and enough parts to build another tri-z.do i have a 2 stroke fetish? um yeah :P oh and i just got my boy a lt80 quadsport. and i used to have a 93 shee.my first shee.

I hope to be buying myself a full black 06 Banshee before christmas this year, It probably wont be soon as i need to fund myself to go on a downhill mountain biking holiday to Canada :headbang: but after that I will be saving up. Anyone in here ever met Matt Coulter?? He is a really great bloke. My uncle beat him in the 80cc class, hahaha

Absolutley!

It always strikes me as odd that someone that dosn't own a Banshee would join Banshee HQ?

• 1 month later...

well i bought my 06 easter weekend,before i had 30 seconds of ride time we cut the front fenders and flipped the rear tires and got rid of all the saftey stickers ha ha ha saftey whoo needs it.Oh ya we also took all the badge stickers off i don't like stickers.

i would put pics on here but i dont know how to make them smaller they are to big

:headbang::cheers::dance:

yeah i go to harley sites, and mustang sites justc ause i dont have one,,, GAY

516065[/snapback]

As long as you have some knowledge of what your talking about it shouldn't make two shits rather you have the machine or not.. I can think of five guys off the top of my head that are/were on here that don't have a banshee anymore... there all long standing trusted members of this site that have forgot more about this shit then you'll ever know...

Mike