Who actually owns a Banshee?

GMBanshee

Who Actually owns a Banshee?  

368 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dec. 12th 2001.....walked into the dealership and shee was sitting there. The 2002's were out and she was a leftover that came from a different dealership. I turned around and ran to the bank and pulled out cash. Got her for 5300 and some change out the door. Best purchase I ever made. I wanted to get one for a while cause I was getting tired of getting left behind by my buddies with shee's and 250R's and raptors and they didnt ever really believe me.....

Showed up at my buddies door with it and we went riding. It started to flurry out, It was such a beautiful day.

Later,

Abyss

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 2 a 98 with fmf pipes bored .60 over cooled head ported and polished 36mm carbs and 36mm intakes clamp on filters carbon fiber reed reed spacers and some chrome. and a 87 motofast pipe and fmf boost bottle. so far thats all i know about that one i just got it and didn't take it apart yet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

was going to! but after i rode a ktm 2 wheeler!!!!MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!There so good!yeah anyway nah i own a two wheeler!!!!!

got my recent shee jan.2 this yr its a 87 rode it for a few hours cracked the case and i just got it back to gether 2 weeks ago and found out my wiring harness finally died and now i am waiting on back order for a new one :x

bought it as a fixer upper thought i got a good deal but this kid had trashed it real bad and cleaned it up nicely but i didnt look over it all that well just took it down the rode and came back handed him the cash i said later loaded it up in my truck and left. got it home a week later bam the lower case broke and after a few months lottsa love(money) and caring(pain in the ass bull shit) i got it back together and lookin good. hopefully it will ride as good as it looks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I own a 1997 and my oldest kid has a kx 80 and my second son rides a 1978 Honda 50 minitrail. They brag on the Banshee and how good they think its looking. My ride before my Banshee for 6 years was a Yamaha Warroir. I enjoy the mods and aftermarket Stuff offered for Banshees. Its funny when I roll it out of the shed and fire the Shee up...my kids are there and when I turn around they are running for the hills......LOL. I wonder if that would work around four strokes too?

Had my '96 Banshee since 6/25/00, this Labor Day just picked up an RZ350 motor for my second "project" Banshee...

So 1 and a half right now, soon to be 2, wouldn't mind if it was 4 (one for TT, one for duning, one for drag racing, one for the hell of it)...

I've got a 2000 banshee, bought it stock & used last spring, last owner put $800 into the top end only (so he says) bored .20 fresh when I got it.

Been riding it pretty hard every weekend this summer, basically when I get a day off from work and don't have to install something. Paid around $2800 give or take. (partial trade)

msr dominator cr bend bars, billet; bar clamp, clutchinsert, resivorcover throttle, radiator, grill, reedspacers, hideakey, fmf fatty pipes, fmf turbine core II scilencers, maxxis surtrac rears, race cut plastic, alum. airbox w/twin uni filters, dynojet needles, shockwears, boost bottle (yay!), boyesen reeds, billet water impeller, two 20 fin inline coolers, prodesign ez-drain, temp gauge, stainless hex kit, uhhh.... umm... and more stuff I'm just drawing a blank right now, and even more stuff coming soon :roll: :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

Traded a 92 kx 500 for a 97 drag banshee, been restoring it back to almost "stock" stuff like brakes, lights, chain guides and skid plates, I let my cousin take her for a "quick" :twisted: ride and he spun the lower rod bearing and caused mild seizure in the left jug. I am getting the cylinders measured for bore today and getting a SWEET deal on a crank from tdr... But yeah after 13 years of waiting i finally got Me BANSHEE :D