Who actually owns a Banshee?

GMBanshee

Who Actually owns a Banshee?  

368 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well boys and girls....I DON'T own a BANSHEE. Never have. I come here all the time.

You see...my buddy Sandthrower has a Shee and is over here to my house all the time. In my garage...we tackle various projects including on his SHEE. So I guess since I work on it along side of Sandthrower...that makes me qualified.

What do I have? I have a TRX250R. And I have a couple of Z's (not mine) here at my disposal. When we are in the shop...working on our machines...we can always go take our agression out on the Z's. :twisted:

I can't wait to get mine back together!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a 96' Warrior shortly after I got my 01' Banshee.I got it basically for mud riding,I didn't want to subject my shee to submarine duty.

Warriors are definitely no match for anything,but I threw a 4-stroke tech 446cc kit on it with a complete FMF exhuast and a little clean up porting.It still wouldn't take my shee,but it could run with 400ex's.I've got less than 2,500 into it including the machine

Its now the designated wrecker.I've installed a custom hitch and made a towbar and wheel dolly for towing quads/bikes.I love my little warrior.And so does everone else when they need to be towed.

Their shitty sport quads,but good 2wd workhorses.

• 2 weeks later...
I got a Banshee now, but my fucken friend blew a rod bearing so the motors in pieces, and I'm puttin the thing back together soon. Used to have a Blaster when I was 13 an wanted  to hook it up and thought it was the shit and could beat shees until I finally rode one. Now I'm 15 and got tha realest machine there is. :)

Yeah i got a blaster and fixed it up alot since i was 13...well until this summer i got my banshee and man i love it :D:D:D:D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...