Who actually owns a Banshee?

GMBanshee

Who Actually owns a Banshee?  

368 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found it at a pawn shop for 1800.00 it was sold to me as a 2000 model but come to find out after a trip to the shop. Its a 2001. I sold my kick ass stereo system out of my cherokee. But thats ok my banshee sounds nicer than that stereo.

My first ride on the banshee left me with a pale face man I couldnt believe the speed.

I'll never sell it. :D

I'll edit with a pic tomorrow

My 03 Alba Banshee is on the way!  Should be here by Friday!  So yes, technically I own one on paper, just don't have possesion of it yet!

Send me some pics and tell me what's all on your new Alba Banshee, I have a 2000 Banshee, basically 2002 because the engine's rebuilt, and I was thinking about sending mine into Alba or some other race team to have it tricked out, or else just buying a Banshee from Alba. I'm really interested so I'd appreciate some pics and specs. Thanks!

I have two and in the process of building up a third for Pro ATV class.

2002 LoneStar XUWL +7 Stretch drag setup with a 350 VNT Turbo Motor

1999 Chopped and lighted 398 7mm stroker motor setup.

350hp Price Snowmobile motor with a 250hp two stage nitrous shot in a solid geometry chassis.

• 3 weeks later...

I own one. WHile I have called it it's fair share of names, (when I smoked the motor several times last year) I still love it. There is no comparison. My fiance hates it though. Because I tell her all the time her engagement ring is in the shop. She gets pissed. Oh well. I love my shee!!!!! I will see what I break this year so I can make some new cool shit for it!!!! I would like to have another one, or two, but I have to sell my truck first.......

The Yamaha dealer where I live had just recieved a shipment of Banshees in on the day I wanted to buy one. They let me open one of the shipping crates and there she was! I fell in love with my shee right then and there! We've been together since December of '95.

So to answer your question, I own a Banshee.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my first one about a week ago.In all,I had maybe ridden a Banshee for maybe two minutes.That was all it took.I got a blaster that is pretty quick,an the Banshe blew it away.My first ride on it left me with a smile big enough to swallow a Banshee whole!Its a 98 yellow and grey with T-5's and a K&N.Very fast in the open.Got a 15 tooth front sprocket on it 8) .Two stroke all the way!