QUITE PIPES? WHATS THE WORLD COMING TO?

rayne

four strokes just require free flowing exhausts the power is already made by the time it hits the silencer ,but a 2 stroke is so dependant on its pipe design and flow,100 db is still fairly loud and a piped four stroke is noticably much louder than a she ,the article makes it seem like the quite pipes are giving these guys the edge they need to win ,what a pile of shit, :D

these guys are winning because they have 10 grand in their motors and replace their topends more than their underware plus they are highly skilled riders too,i like my machines to sound like theyr built stout runners not harleys without pipes ,but it should be a riders discrepency, if you want an ignorantly loud pipe, who cares, its a race and im there to feel and hear the excitemnt of the event ,i didnt pay to hear and see bottled up pussy rides

silently buzzing around the track :evil:

if you want an ignorantly loud pipe, who cares, its a race and im there to feel and hear the excitemnt of the event ,i didnt pay to hear and see bottled up pussy rides

silently buzzing around the track :evil:

325990[/snapback]

I totally agree. How loud are nascar races? Why can't I ride with a loud pipe in a designated rideing area , but the guy down the street can ride his Harley home at 2 a.m. and wake me and my kid up and that's okay? Half the kids in my area have those little Jap cars with thier big beer keg mufflers that have to louder than 92 db's. But that's okay. I like to hear my bike run while I'm on it! Who cares if a race is loud? That's one reason why I like them too....nuff said...getting very angry...turning green...... :shootself: