For hardcore HQers only

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, well icut my fenders and got anwe grab, bar, and a nail in my tire, u can't hang my shit rips bitch!!!!!!

302499[/snapback]

Im gonna have to say I just took the OU sticker off and put a USC sticker on my shee and my shit rips.... :bolt: j/k j/k OU will never be replaced

I installed an engine from a Honda Civic with a 10" fart cannon on the end of the exhaust and now my shit rips!!!

297134[/snapback]

I dumped corn into my spark plug holes and not only does my shit rip, but whenever I get hungry all I have to do is stick my mouth over my silencer and have my buddy rev it.

297135[/snapback]

you guys are some funny mofo's.

Haven't piced up the 99 yet...but my shits gonna rip. cuz its got tassles on the handlebars and a bicycle bell to go with my pink powerpuff girls graphics.

Edited by quad4me

I just installed a leaf blower to the air box now my shit ripps :D

302663[/snapback]

Brilliant! Instant forced induction. I think it could work :unsure: .

I'm going to pipe one up to the induction system on my truck and set

it next to me on the console for some finger tip boost control. I'll

let you know how it goes. Should rip.

i rode my banshee today an farted an wow not only does she ripp shee smells good 2 :huh:

302965[/snapback]

thats nuthin dude...I just poored a 24 pack of coors light into my gas tank and premixed it with tequila....now my shit rips

• 6 months later...

i took off my k&n filter and replaced it with a old pair of the wifes panty hoes and changed my greese on the grips and turned the tired upside down(so the valve stem is on top) took my clutch out and started using sand instead of oil and my shit ripps so hard i cant stay on