For hardcore HQers only

i took off my k&n filter and replaced it with a old pair of the wifes panty hoes and changed my greese on the grips and turned the tired upside down(so the valve stem is on top) took my clutch out and started using sand instead of oil and my shit ripps so hard i cant stay on

395595[/snapback]

lmao.... :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo i just traded my 01 banshee, WORKED, for a 93 mojave, straight up! Its got reeds, intercooler, cat-back, runs on veggie oil...THAT SHIT RIPS!

395920[/snapback]

cat-back? so it must have a catilitic(sp) converter on it too? wow with that much money into it i hope you at least went high flow. but this also gives me an idea, i'm goin to put a 2 into one on my shee with a stock cat, but full cat back system then go back and hollow the converter out THEN MY SHIT WILL RIP

I just tightened the top of my one spark plug, polished the pipes, nerf bars, clutch cover, silencers, rims, and my levers.........My shit ripps even more.

Just wait till I get my new muffler bearings.....my shit will outragesly ripp!!!

I just upgraded to a 1-stroke engine. My $hit rips because it is all intake and power. Got rid of 180 degrees of "crankshaft coast" time, shaved a few pounds by getting rid of the flywheel and it's all pollution free - because after all there is no exhaust stroke. :P

I just put some graphics on my shee...Now my shit rips!!!

395586[/snapback]

Yeah, well I just took all my stickers off, now it rips faster and jumps further 'cause there is less wind drag :bolt:

RJV