• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wonder about DF3s.

..have to still wonder cuz they haven't started making them yet. Well...a couple weeks back they (Mototassinari) said they hoped to start production in a couple of weeks.

My order is sitting @ rockymtn...waiting.....

Re: 1-dir G3

Have you read the info on their website? Their basic stance of, '..anything sticking into the cage..any airguide, foil etc is bad..' (a paraphrase) makes me wonder.

If you think dumping air from a round carb into a square reed cage happens just fine all by itself, well..I wonder about what you're thinking!

The DF3 on my dirtbike is a wonder! (pun intended)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off the phone with MT. They have been shipping the Banshee DF3s for about a week.

Called RockyMtn. They expect to get them in about a week.

Looks to be about a week, 'eh? ;)

BTW...there is some input from other riders concerning cage wear on the DF3s. This has supposedly (says MT) been resolved. The phenolic make-up was changed.

Again...more than once I've read both complaints and raves concerning the Banshee DF3s. SOMEbody is confused...cuz MT just started making them in the past week!! Either they are lying...or someone is mixing up DFs, DF2s and DF3s.