Passion cylinders, pistons, spacer plate

all i know is that the crap that jim just mention is mind bogling. whatever. put it in laymens terms.

loco didnt champ23 get his bike to run after dicking with the needles might talk to him being he is like 10 miles away, maybe you al ready have.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laymen's terms--You have a certain volume of air that is shoved into a smaller area causing pressure to increase (Piston cramming air into the crankcase). Some of the pressure is bleed off by air going out the ports before the piston can close the ports. The longer the port is open, the more pressure that bleeds.

Laymen's terms--You have a certain volume of air that is shoved into a smaller area causing pressure to increase (Piston cramming air into the crankcase). Some of the pressure is bleed off by air going out the ports before the piston can close the ports. The longer the port is open, the more pressure that bleeds.

Holy crap, I almost understand that.

yea ur absolutley wrong. my compression before doing anything to those cylinders was 180. and i havent checked it since. as for running different, nope it didnt happen. you can try and talk about them all you want but open or shut it ran the same. still the huuuuge dead spot that you claim is a jetting problem. i dont buy it, never did never will.

loco I wish you would hurry up and sell your cylinders because I'm getting tired of hearing your f#$cking mouth. :angry: You say that you have done all these different things to your motor and none of it has changed the way it runs, well I say bullshit I can change anything and my motor runs totaly different even with little changes.

yea ur absolutley wrong. my compression before doing anything to those cylinders was 180. and i havent checked it since. as for running different, nope it didnt happen. you can try and talk about them all you want but open or shut it ran the same. still the huuuuge dead spot that you claim is a jetting problem. i dont buy it, never did never will.

loco I wish you would hurry up and sell your cylinders because I'm getting tired of hearing your f#$cking mouth. :angry: You say that you have done all these different things to your motor and none of it has changed the way it runs, well I say bullshit I can change anything and my motor runs totaly different even with little changes.

why are you gettin so mad that MY engine doesnt run right? im not making anything up. ive got other people who are having the same problem but only I am making this up right? get real. you think i really wantedto spend 600 bucks on some lousy porting? trust me i tried to make the best of it for several months with no luck. you and whoever else can go and defend jim all you want, i dont care. besides whats it to you whether i bad mouth him or not? you are taking something personally that has nothing to do with you other than that you have the same porting. you and jim and whoever can say whatever you want about me and my abilities to make an engine run. i made this particular engine run the best it could. i took a 2nd place finish on it at the regional hillclimbing championship in minnesota so dont act like i didnt make it run ok. im just sick and tired of fuckin with it so im seelin it. why u have a problem with it? and by the way jackass, ive got 2 other quads with NO passion pussy porting in them. they both run great and ive won a ton of hillclimbs with them as well. no problems whatsoever. so ur tellin me that i have a problem making quads run right??? f*ck off bitch and stay out of other peoples business.

Hehehehe....that is funny. Since everyone is re-hashing it in this mans

for sale thread, there's a dude where I ride that can't get

his passion motor to put out like she should.

I was neutral until someone said that they weren't doing what they do

for the money, but because they "got something to give" . I'll take

a trued and welded 10mil crank and some trenched cases, thank you.

Hehehehe....that is funny. Since everyone is re-hashing it in this mans

for the money, but because they "got something to give" . I'll take

i suppose its because hes an idiot from missouri right?? :lol:

you would think if someone was passoniate about there work..porting etc, they would do whatever it takes to make there work the best out there and help the people who invest there hard earned money into the builders knowledge. But, what do I know. Just makes sense to me. Loco good luck, hope you find a builder willing to help and have better luck next time.

Edited by 01bansheeke

you would think if someone was passoniate about there work..porting etc, they would do whatever it takes to make there work is the best out there and the help the people who invest there hard earned money into the builders knowledge. But, what do I know. Just makes sense to me. Loco good luck, hope you find a builder willing to help and have better luck next time.

already got one working on some cylinders now. thanks for the support!!

you would think if someone was passoniate about there work..porting etc, they would do whatever it takes to make there work is the best out there and the help the people who invest there hard earned money into the builders knowledge.  But, what do I know.  Just makes sense to me. Loco good luck, hope you find a builder willing to help and have better luck next time.

already got one working on some cylinders now. thanks for the support!!

so who is the new porter??? and r these sold yet???

Hehehehe....that is funny.  Since everyone is re-hashing it in this mans

for the money, but because they "got something to give" .  I'll take

i suppose its because hes an idiot from missouri right?? :lol:

jinx44 is from MO and his runs gr8! :bolt: