Olds

Ultimateduner

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody gone to china wall(hill #5)?Now thats a steep hill!

Been there lots of times, not as steep as "The Wall", how about "Jet Crash" ever been there?

Good looking bike BTW.

I've been to the wall and china wall. There steep but I perfer the slide over both of them. Its not too steep and good for racing. :D

These pics get me all shakey and stuff. My palms are sweatin', and when I saw the pic of China Wall, I got that feeling in my gut that I get when I burn down a big bowl in six and G-out at the bottom. Great pics. I can't wait till Thanksgiving! :headbang:

Where's "Jet Crash"?

Never heard of that one.

I was under the impression that the whoops at Olds filled in during the summer. Kind of an ebb and flow of sand making them bigger and smaller.

This topic sounds familiar.

For what I've heard "Jet Crash" is out in the closed part of the dunes, across the road. if you want to see it you'd have to walk. Nope the wumps don't usually go down too much in the summer.

These pics get me all shakey and stuff. My palms are sweatin', and when I saw the pic of China Wall, I got that feeling in my gut that I get when I burn down a big bowl in six and G-out at the bottom. Great pics. I can't wait till Thanksgiving! :headbang:

sandstar:

I have fairly large jars full of sand from each dune I have been too. Each time I see these pics........... I too get that feeling in my gut.

52 days, 22 hours, 49 minutes, and 12 seconds left until Thanksgiving at Dumont!

sandstar:

I have fairly large jars full of sand from each dune I have been too. Each time I see these pics........... I too get that feeling in my gut.

52 days, 22 hours, 49 minutes, and 12 seconds left until Thanksgiving at Dumont!

:cheers: Me to, but I'm counting down to Thanksgiving at Glamis :D:lol::jesterlaugh:

• 3 weeks later...

If you guys want to get over the woops get a longer swing arm. I have a +6 on mine and I can full throttle it all the way up. I just lean back and the bike just soakes up the woops like butter. I used to have the stock swing arm and I would get all out of control and almost fall off while never letting off the gas. Im telling its a huge difference. If any does not believe me I will be there next weekend racing up olds and will woop you just to prove it.

I was just there this past weekend and the whoops at Olds are getting pretty damn big. Hella fun though. Blast through them just kinda dancin on the tops and hold on!

Gotta love China Wall.

<_<:( Went up china wall last weekend, and stalled it on top of the hill.Luckly I jumped off and my shee rolled all the way down. :( Nothing broke on it except for the two front tires. ( deflated them) :D

• 2 weeks later...