An other YFZ450 vs Banshee

Wassup350

• 3 weeks later...

I own a banshee and a yzf 450 (technically the wifes 450) and although the banshee was only stock for a very short time so it's hard to compare, I wouldn't put it past a stock banshee to beat the 450 on pavement. The banshee revs way faster which causes tons of wheel spin on dirt, sand/ect. where as the 450 revs a bit slower so it gets the power down beter, hooks up and pulls harder. But you get that bashee hooked up well on the pavement and keep the front end down and you got some bad ass acceleration. Also the 450 has a much taller first gear so its harder to launch when there is a ton of traction like on pavement.

• 3 weeks later...

You 450 weiners are too much, who owns a stock banshee except some fool who cannot ride anyway, I will race you with my stocker! :shootself:

• 2 weeks later...
depending on rider and track conditions the two willswitch wins back and forth. the 450 has 100cc and all the latest technoligy just to keep up with something with outdated technoligy based on a street bike from three decades ago. hold your head high 450 riders :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: banshee rule the dunes and drag strip

AMEN TO THAT MY MAN! Any of us that own a banshee know they are the ultimate power quad. I don't even know how some guys can say anything bad bout the banshee's when all they ever drove was their 450's LOL! They have no idea what a couple hundred bucks will do for a SHEE! :headbang:

AMEN TO THAT MY MAN! Any of us that own a banshee know they are the ultimate power quad. I don't even know how some guys can say anything bad bout the banshee's when all they ever drove was their 450's LOL! They have no idea what a couple hundred bucks will do for a SHEE! :headbang:

.....or a couple thousand

gotta be realistic