bush or kerry

roosthrower

Republicans smell funny.

Kerry is no prize but Bush seems like he only has three brain cells and they're constantly fighting. He can't even repeat what his puppet masters type out for him in the teleprompter. Can the Right Wingers please try to get someone thats at least been hooked on phonics next time.

What's even more sad is that Republicans are so stuborn and predictable that all you have to do is label another nominee a liberal and here comes the onslaught of "bleeding heart, tree hugging, nancy boy" comments. Blah, blah, blah. We've heard it all before.

Personally I don't see how a Vietnam Vet with three purple hearts could be considered a nancy boy but go figure. God forbid anyone serve his country and save mens lives in the process only to be criticized for exercising the very rights that he was fighting for.

I personally don't want Bush in the office any longer because I really don't want to be drafted. Not that I wouldn't mind serving my country but I really don't feel like killing other poor people half way around the globe. We'll never make a difference over there anyhow. Lets face it, if we were invaded, do you really think that we would just bend over and let some other country tell us how we should live our lives. Yeah right. Our reservists are now serving 590 days over there and guess whats going to happen when their enlistments run out? We need to get the hell out of there and let them have all of their precious sand back.

We didn't care about Iraq before 9/11 so why did we care afterwards. Saddam didn't care about terrorists, he was plenty happy killing his own people and we should have left it that way. It's kind of sad to say but if you're too good for our help then die by the hands of your dictator.

Hey, how about our nations debt? It's finally higher than it was after World War II and rising.

Thanks Bush, you're the greatest.

:clap:banghead

Is that all you could come up with?

Brooke or KGL are going to have a hayday. I don't have the time. Good Luck.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I don't see how a Vietnam Vet with three purple hearts could be considered a nancy boy but go figure. God forbid anyone serve his country and save mens lives in the process only to be criticized for exercising the very rights that he was fighting for.

Ill bet you weren

"Get with the program" she says. Why would he push for a draft when he can wait until there's a national crisis due to lack of personnel. Like he hasn't already instated a backdoor draft by denying discharges to soldiers who have rightfully served their term.

Those democrats your speaking of wouldn't have to lobby for a draft if it wasn't so necessary to "stay the course" as our current comander in chief so eloquently stated. It's pure insanity that we even have to discuss it and frankly it makes me want to drive my forehead straight through my nineteen inch CRT monitor.

Republicans still stink. :flush:

Edited by BIGGIN@STL

Like he hasn't already instated a backdoor draft by denying discharges to soldiers who have rightfully served their term.

Republicans still stink. :flush:

did you listen to the debate bush said no draft........have you ever worked overtime at a job?, most of these guys will serve 2 years tops deployed and then retire from the military, to get a check for the rest of there lives, we dont need a draft, most guys today look at it as a meal ticket, we'll never need a draft again, the grass is greener in the service, you cant get fired if you wanted too, all expenses paid, housing, loans,medical, shit if i didnt have a good gig id reinlist

Like he hasn't already instated a backdoor draft by denying discharges to soldiers who have rightfully served their term. 

Republicans still stink.  :flush:

did you listen to the debate bush said no draft........have you ever worked overtime at a job?, most of these guys will serve 2 years tops deployed and then retire from the military, to get a check for the rest of there lives, we dont need a draft, most guys today look at it as a meal ticket, we'll never need a draft again, the grass is greener in the service, you cant get fired if you wanted too, all expenses paid, housing, loans,medical, shit if i didnt have a good gig id reinlist

Politicians never lie do they. What was it that one politician once said, "Read my lips, no new taxes?" Trust me, the apple isn't falling too far from the tree on this one.

how Kerry got in the service......................

As graduation approached, Kerry knew that he had three choices: be drafted, seek a deferment for graduate school, or join up and position himself to become an officer. ``It was clear to me that I was going to be at risk,'' Kerry recalled. ``My draft board . . . said, `Look, the likelihood is you are probably going to be drafted.' I said, `If I'm going to be drafted, I'd like to have responsibility and be an officer.' ''...................

The fact that Kerry did not suffer from Post Traumatic Stress, or succomb to the Left's Vile Condemnation of Veterans, makes him no more a hero than those who did.

Kerry was born a wealthy Patrician. He set his sights on politics early, and went to Vietnam for a photo-op and the resulting political gain. He suffered 3 extremely minor wounds, and accepted an early withdrawl to leave Vietnam. When Kerry returned to the great USA, he joined the political Left in their condemnation of his fellow soilders. Many of those soilders he denegrated remained in Vietnam, fighting in his stead. Some have never returned.

These 'other' Veterans you've looked down upon - the ones you call alcoholics, racists and psycos - These are good men who've served their country out of duty and respect and fought bravely for the American Ideal. These men were no wealthy Patrician Politicians - They were the sons of America fighting for all of US back home - even ungrateful recipients such as yourself.

These men are the True Heros.

Edited by Blue Duece

Number one, you don't know me. Number two, I fly the American flag from my god damn ATV every chance I get so don't tell me I'm not appreciative. Just because I question the motives of our nations leaders does not mean that I don't appreciate everything that our soldiers are doing for us over there. My father is retired Air Force and my Grandfather is a WWII vet. I would have proudly served but father wanted better for me so he convinced me not to. What a dick.

Oh, and The Stars and Stripes paper couldn't be swayed in their opinions considering they're distibuted to every American base could they. I can only imagine what would happen to any writer who questioned the directives set by the Commander-in-Chief.

Thanks for trying to label me as an anit-war protester that spits on our vets but that simply just isn't the case. I guess I shouldn't go into my local VFW anymore since I'm so ungrateful. Yeah right.

WASHINGTON - The whereabouts of nearly 380 tons of high-powered explosives that vanished in Iraq remained a mystery Tuesday, even as the timing of their disappearance was becoming an issue in the final days of the U.S. presidential election.

The disappearance, which the U.N. nuclear agency reported to the Security Council on Monday, has raised questions about why the United States didn't do more to secure the facility and failed to allow full international inspections to resume after the March 2003 invasion. The explosives were stolen sometime after coalition forces took control of Baghdad on April 9, 2003.

On Tuesday, Russia, citing the disappearance, called on the U.N. Security Council to discuss the return of U.N. weapons inspectors to Iraq. But the United States said American inspectors were investigating the loss and that there was no need for U.N. experts to return.

The Al-Qaqaa explosives included HMX and RDX, key components in plastic explosives, which insurgents in Iraq have used in repeated bomb attacks on U.S.-led multinational forces and Iraqi police and national guardsmen. But HMX is also a "dual use" substance powerful enough to ignite the fissile material in an atomic bomb and set off a nuclear chain reaction.

Both HMX and RDX are key components in plastic explosives such as C-4 and Semtex, which are so powerful that Libyan terrorists needed just a pound to blow up Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, in 1988, killing 270 people.

:shrugani: VOTE KERRY

Edited by Meat

and heroine usage back then.

here let me quote you.......and im sure your dad wanted better for you, so did mine exept he didnt get a choice, i was drafted, oh and my dad served in WW2 and korea, that doesnt mean you got any nuts, if your dad wanted better for you i hope you reply with "im in medical school"

WASHINGTON - The whereabouts of nearly 380 tons of high-powered explosives that vanished in Iraq remained a mystery Tuesday, even as the timing of their disappearance was becoming an issue in the final days of the U.S. presidential election.

The disappearance, which the U.N. nuclear agency reported to the Security Council on Monday, has raised questions about why the United States didn't do more to secure the facility and failed to allow full international inspections to resume after the March 2003 invasion. The explosives were stolen sometime after coalition forces took control of Baghdad on April 9, 2003.

On Tuesday, Russia, citing the disappearance, called on the U.N. Security Council to discuss the return of U.N. weapons inspectors to Iraq. But the United States said American inspectors were investigating the loss and that there was no need for U.N. experts to return.

The Al-Qaqaa explosives included HMX and RDX, key components in plastic explosives, which insurgents in Iraq have used in repeated bomb attacks on U.S.-led multinational forces and Iraqi police and national guardsmen. But HMX is also a "dual use" substance powerful enough to ignite the fissile material in an atomic bomb and set off a nuclear chain reaction.

Both HMX and RDX are key components in plastic explosives such as C-4 and Semtex, which are so powerful that Libyan terrorists needed just a pound to blow up Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, in 1988, killing 270 people.

:shrugani: VOTE KERRY

Meat,

Read these

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/10/26/...ives/index.html

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/data/2...23804_nbcw6.htm

An embeded reporter with NBC was with the first men at the installation and claims there were no explosives when they got there. The missing explosives were talked about april 2003 on NBC. Nothing new.

This email I received explains tax cuts.

Tax cuts - How they really work: Sometimes Politicians can exclaim;

"It's just a tax cut for the rich!", and it is just accepted to be fact.

But what does that really mean?

Just in case you are not completely clear on this issue, I hope the

following will help.

Tax Cuts - A Simple Lesson In Economics This is how the cookie crumbles.

Let's put tax cuts in terms everyone can understand. Suppose that every

day, ten men go out for dinner. The bill for all ten comes to $100.

If they paid their bill the way we pay our taxes, it would go something

like this:

The first four men (the poorest) would pay nothing.

The fifth would pay $1.

The sixth would pay $3.

The seventh $7.

The eighth $12.

The ninth $18.

The tenth man (the richest) would pay $59.

So, the ten men ate dinner in the restaurant every day and seemed quite

happy with the arrangement, until one day, the owner threw them a curve.

"Since you are all such good customers," he said, "I'm going to reduce

the cost of your daily meal by $20."

So, now dinner for the ten only cost $80. The group still wanted to pay

their bill the way we pay our taxes.

So, the first four men were unaffected. They would still eat for free.

But what about the other six, the paying customers? How could they divvy

up the $20 windfall so that everyone would get his 'fair share'?

The six men realized that $20 divided by six is $3.33. But if they

subtracted that from everybody's share, then the fifth man and the sixth

man would each end up being 'PAID' to eat their meal.

So, the restaurant owner suggested that it would be fair to reduce each

man's bill by roughly the same amount, and he proceeded to work out the

amounts each should pay.

And so:

The fifth man, like the first four, now paid nothing (100% savings).

The sixth now paid $2 instead of $3 (33% savings).

The seventh now paid $5 instead of $7 (28% savings).

The eighth now paid $9 instead of $12 (25% savings).

The ninth now paid $14 instead of $18 (22% savings).

The tenth now paid $49 instead of $59 (16% savings).

Each of the six was better off than before. And the first four continued

to eat for free. But once outside the restaurant, the men began to

compare their savings.

"I only got a dollar out of the $20," declared the sixth man. He pointed

to the tenth man "but he got $10!" "Yeah, that's right," exclaimed the

fifth man. "I only saved a dollar, too. It's unfair that he got ten

times more than me!"

"That's true!!" shouted the seventh man. "Why should he get $10 back

when I got only $2? The wealthy get all the breaks!"

"Wait a minute," yelled the first four men in unison. "We didn't get

anything at all. The system exploits the poor!" The nine men surrounded

the tenth and beat him up.

The next night the tenth man didn't show up for dinner, so the nine sat

down and ate without him. But when it came time to pay the bill, they

discovered something important. They didn't have enough money between

all of them for even half of the bill! And that, boys and girls,

journalists and college professors, is how our tax system works. The

ones who get the most money back from a reduction are those who paid in

the most. Tax them too much, attack them for being wealthy, and they

just may not show up at the table anymore. There are lots of good

restaurants in Europe and the Caribbean.