bush or kerry

roosthrower

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I admit 12% was a guestamate on my part.

Your quotes taken from the pa dept of labor website were not fully complete. let me finish with some more quotes from the same webpage.

Over the past seven months, Pennsylvania added 71,300 jobs.
Edited by Meat

That why I just can't see 4 more years of Bush,Obviously he has made absolutely no attempts to rectify the problems our country currently faces.Republicans will argue that its not his fault because we were already going down the tubes from the Clinton era.

I have no problem with that,but he has had 4 years to help turn this country around or atleast "stabilize" the damage that they so willingly blame Clinton for insuing on America.

Why should we believe that he will tackle this on his next term.We shouldn't for the simple fact that he is unable to be re-elected for a third term.Do you really think he is going to make any effort(with the exception of Iraq)in the next 4 years?Two terms and he's out,what does he care to get done in the following years,its not like he has to win our support again.

I agree with Duece,every man for himself,f*ckem all.If I made millions like duece,I would feel the same way and cast my vote for Republican.Unfortunately I have to cast my vote for the candidate who will best suit my needs(or at least try to) at this point in my life.I think alot of people feel the same way.

i think we misunderstand what making millions means, my biz may pull down 4-5 mil a year and from that i pay myself, my employee's, leases mortgage's and utilities, then what ever is left, i give the goverment half of, now i could vote for the guy thats gonna let me take 170k a year instead of the 140k i took last year(which isnt much considering i have guys that make closer to 250 a year, and work way less hours) or i could vote for the guy thats going to help keep my biz tax down allowing me to buy new gear, hire more people and so on...... a recording console that i pay 1 million for(and lease it) is worth 150 grand in 5 years when im done paying almost 2 mil for it, but for the use of that console and the million bucks worth of gear you have to attach to it, can bring in 3500-4500 a day, providing you have clients in using it, and staff that give a shit about your clients, having pissed unhappy employee's would kill my biz in about a month, so having a profession that the boss's income is riding on you make a diff, all the big guys that are screwing the little guy, just know they can staff there job from a temp agency if needed and are very much greedy, my employee's are my family to me so i treat them great, without them id be screwed and all of them would be real hard to replace ive never understood the mentality of fucking your buddy, owners of compainies that sell ketchup and hide the cash in trusts and shit, screw everone insight, Kerrys all proud of his tax return on 150K that he paid 40 percent tax on as senator, i would be too if my twat of an ol lady was sittin on 40 mil that cant be touched, i dont see why Bush being in oil is such a big deal, people say we are in iraq for the oil, is bush stealing oil from the iraqies? i know the Kerrys are ripping you all off for about 20 million a year in taxes they arnt paying, ill bet that doesnt concern anyone though....... :cheers: