bush or kerry

roosthrower

WOW, I've been missing out.

1. Explosives - Did you see the military press conference yesterday? Our soldier said he personally led the squad in charge of removing the explosives 250 tons approximately. Do you honestly think that we don't know where the rest of the explosives are when we have pictures of the Russians moving them? What do you think we should do attack Russia? As Rebelbanshee said that's 1/1000th of the stuff destroyed over there and you complain that the weapons are now in the wrong hands because of Bush? Don't you think that they were in a terrorists hands to begin with? If you don't see Iraq as a threat then you are the one brain washed. Need examples? Blueprints of US schools (specifically in New Jersey) found in a hut in Iraq... suspicious? 200,000+ tons of munitions? 747's used as training camps less than 50 miles from Bagdad...still not a threat huh? Do you remember a little incident where terrorists Hijacked our airplanes and killed 3000+ of OUR FELLOW AMERICANS ON OUR OWN SOIL? Do you want it to happen again?

Side note - 1995 UN weapons idiots sent to destroy the "missing" explosives deemed the explosives as a non threat and let them be but now it's a big deal? Amazing that Saddam who as Kerry basically says was hangin out had such an enormous amount of explosives used to detonate nuclear weapons...good thing he wasn't a threat.

Also do you remember when Kerry mentioned that Bush wasn't protecting the captured munitions in the debates? I think Kerry can see the future or else he knew about this story the entire time and was waiting on his October surprise since CBS was supposed to break the story on 60 minutes Halloween Sunday, good thing the New York Times ran with it early.

To fuel your fire 1100+ soldiers 100,000+ Iraqis way to go US Soldiers.

2. Bin Laden and the other dumbasses video tape - We better elect Kerry to solve this one maybe he has a plan. I like how Bin Laden explained that we will get attacked again because Bush is killing Muslims let me remember here, oh yeah Bin Laden killed Americans first.

3. The Election - It doesn't really matter Kerry can just keep the buses rolling into the polling places but he's not going to get the votes. Bush has been pulling away in the absentee ballots and is expected to continue on Tuesday. 300+ electoral votes plus the popular vote there won't be any excuses this time.

Meat as far as me being brainwashed, I listen to both sides and yours doesn't hold water. I urge you to open your mind up and turn the dial to AM here's a few guys that you should give a chance - Michael Reagan, Sean Hannity, Michael Medved, Bill Bennet, Hugh Hewitt, and you could also try Rush for laughs. Michael Savage would also be a good one since he also doesn't like Bush but he hates Kerry.

I just read the transcript from Bin Laden he sounds just like Kerry hammering on reading in the school on 9-11, Haliburton, the war. Good thing we have democrats that agree with the worst terrorist of our lifetime. I suppose you also consider him a non threat too?

Edited by PUSH THE THROTTLE

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope kerry does get elected so some of you 30k a year fellas get your asses tore up, and end up gettin laid off, cause your company pulls out of the usa to out source your bullshit to some f*ck that will do it for a buck an hour....it will serve you right for voting for this cocksmoke...... i gave the goverment damm near a million bucks last year, my taxes go up any more ill sell my biz and retire, f*ck my 30 employee's who have familys, they can starve for all i care

Spoken like a true republican. If I could qoute the ever-angry Miss Brooke........ "Cry me a river".

hehehehehe wrong.....this will be the first year i DONT vote Demacrat....ive seen the "light" as they say :dance:

hehehehehe wrong.....this will be the first year i DONT vote Demacrat....ive seen the "light" as they say :dance:

That's interesting I wouldn't have considered myself a Republican before this election either. I've always been a who's the best candidate type of person. I don't think democrats really know their party anymore. The democratic party is now catering to voters no matter where they come from. There is a reason why 20+ years ago every farmer would have been Democrat but now just about every corn field in Iowa with a sign says Bush Cheney. Castro and Arrafat are for Kerry, I'm sure they want us to be the best country in the world.

hehehehehe wrong.....this will be the first year i DONT vote Demacrat....ive seen the "light" as they say

I too find it interesting,This would be the first year I don't vote republican.I never thouht I would vote democrat,but they cater to the working class stiffs of the world,which is what I am.

i gave the goverment damm near a million bucks last year, my taxes go up any more ill sell my biz and retire, f*ck my 30 employee's who have familys, they can starve for all i care, fuckem every man for himself

I agree with Duece,every man for himself,f*ckem all.If I made millions like duece,I would feel the same way and cast my vote for Republican.Unfortunately I have to cast my vote for the candidate who will best suit my needs(or at least try to) at this point in my life.I think alot of people feel the same way.

My concerns are not WMD or the poor tortured people of Iraq,like Duece said f*ckem all,its every man for himself.

No one knows for sure what George Bush will accomplish in the next 4 years or how John Kerrys plans will unfold,but its easy to believe that George Bush's main objective in the next 4 years is going to be in Iraq,not the domestic or foreign affair issues that the U.S faces.Kerry has his own adgendas and we won't know what they are or how they will work out,only TIME wil tell.No one can honestly say what would happen if Kerrys elected,we could ONLY speculate,but its not hard to figure out what Bush plans on doing.Iraq will engulf 99.9% of his time,leaving .1% for issues that face the people of America.

History has a tendency to repeat itself and the way things are looking for George W don't look much different than they did when his father ran for reelection.The majority of the issues at hand in 92' have resurfaced in 04'.All I can say is,if George W was a horse and the morning line odds were 2/1,I wouldn't touch him with Duece's money. :o

hehehehehe wrong.....this will be the first year i DONT vote Demacrat....ive seen the "light" as they say

I too find it interesting,This would be the first year I don't vote republican.I never thouht I would vote democrat,but they cater to the working class stiffs of the world,which is what I am.

Interesting again.

Here's some info on the affects of a democratic president on the economy of Ohio. The president of choice Bill Clinton who made it possible for the technology bubble to expand and burst ultimately taking your jobs.

But the 3.8 percent job decline in Ohio since 2001 was based primarily on factories' investments in better technology during the late 1990s. When the recession came, factories were able to increase productivity while still laying off thousands.

Apparently Bush hasn't had any effect.

Ohio's unemployment rate was 6.0 percent in September, down from 6.3 percent in August, according to data released this morning by the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. Ohio's nonfarm wage and salary employment rose 5,500 over the month, from 5,366,400 in August to 5,371,900 in September.

Also take notice of the rise in salaried jobs in the last sentence.

Nightrider I thought you said in a previous post that Ohio's unemployment rate was 12% can you show me where you found that number?

Looky what I found. Thought I should repost. "Those numbers are f*cking" a joke.

I would love to argue with you,but unfortunately your opinions mean nothing since you live in IOWA.Look to see where the record low has been in Ohio during the last 4 years and you will see its 12.5 percent.I live here dude,I know whats really going on here.Ask anyone from northern ohio if you really want the truth.Our unemployment rate is on the decline now,but not even close to were it should be.

Just like the war in Iraq,the goverments own the media.We don't hear about half of what really goes on there.(just ask an military personell that has recently served there.)All you have to do is read a ohio newspaper,watch a ohio newschannel of speak to local residents.When Cheney was asked in his debate about our 31% unemployment rate in cleveland,He stated he had no idea that poverty has reached that level.When asked what he would do to resolve the 31% poverty rate,he replied,build education,even though those were long term affects.He spoke nothing of bringing lost and better paying jobs to help balance the unemployment and poverty levels currently at hand.

Why would they tell us our unemployment is worse than it is?Are all of the local stations and newspapers owned by the democrats?

So basically everyone outside the state of ohio is getting the correct news and were being told lies everyday.So like the same situation is going on in Iraq.Maybe the same people are behind it???

The only way to know where truth lay in the media is,is to be a part of its lies.

If your vote is with George W,than good luck to you.Theres nothing he could do in the next 4 years that wouldn't suprise me,so I could live with him.But theres no way some of you could live with Kerry.For you its a win/lose situation,for me its more like a win/tie.I hold nothing againt republicans,right wing whatever,but we all have different morals and issues we support.Live with it,its part of the Decomcracy you people have come to love.George W being a firm believeing democracy works.

Edited by Nightrider

I would love to argue with you,but unfortunately your opinions mean nothing since you live in IOWA.Look to see where the record low has been in Ohio during the last 4 years and you will see its 12.5 percent.I live here dude,I know whats really going on here.Ask anyone from northern ohio if you really want the truth.Our unemployment rate is on the decline now,but not even close to were it should be.

Nightrider more of your own words

When bush took office the economy was in bad shape,I'll give him that,but it has declined even more steadily here in Ohio ever since.Outsourcing and unions have destroyed the Manufacturing industry here.Nothing has been done to try bringing the jobs back.Notice,I said TRY!

Decrease the rate from 12.5 to 6.0, over half. Without trying wow give Bush a chance to try it will drop to negative.

Also I don't want to argue with you I'm just stating facts. And I don't live in Iowa, my parents do. I just graduated from college in may '03 I had to go where the jobs were so I now live in the Twin Cities. I have only spent 3 weekends there since I got hired out of college.

I'll admit I don't know the poverty issue in Ohio but I find it hard to believe that it's drastically different from a city like Chicago where I worked while in college, or the Twin Cities. I'll let you find the numbers on that if you want.

Why would they tell us our unemployment is worse than it is?Are all of the local stations and newspapers owned by the democrats?

The only way to know where truth lay in the media is,is to be a part of its lies.

I wish I knew I don't understand the media at all. But I do understand that if something is unbelievable you need to check the facts. During my 10+ hours of driving a week I listen to alot of radio to find out what is going on. There is a reason why Fox news, which I don't get because I don't have time to watch tv, is skyrocketing in the ratings. People are realizing that the media is, in Iowa terms, a bunch of bull.

If your vote is with George W,than good luck to you.Theres nothing he could do in the next 4 years that wouldn't suprise me,so I could live with him.But theres no way some of you could live with Kerry.For you its a win/lose situation,for me its more like a win/tie.I hold nothing againt republicans,right wing whatever,but we all have different morals and issues we support.Live with it,its part of the Decomcracy you people have come to love.George W being a firm believeing democracy works.

I could live with Kerry I'll have to if he's elected I sure wouldn't move from the country with so much to offer me. The worst part of Kerry is not himself as you would think but in light of recent developments Hillary Clinton as a member of the Supreme Court would be very detrimental to the things we agree on like ATV's. If Bush is re-elected she may very well be president in 4 years easily voted out in 4 more but if Kerry gets elected she won't run against him but she will accept a seat in the court if available and thats permanent nothing we can fix. I see the future as more important than the now as long as we remain safe.

Its different for us because unlike some of the major cities that have a steady rate of poverty and unemployment,ours is way below our normal economic level.We have had very good years with low unemployment rates and low poverty levels,but those days are long gone and give no sign of a return.

I suppose 4 years of Bush was the reason in the decline? It's amazing at how fast Bush's plans have affected you. You do realize Clinton wasn't a republican don't you?

Congradulations on achieving reality and stepping into the working world to take on responsibility.

I just hope your education will keep you employed and able to make a decent living.I don't listen to talk radio because 90% of them are conservatist and right wing.

Thanks, but I acheived reality along time ago. Hard work and many hours on a farm can give you that reality. Throughout highschool I rented my own crop ground and raised my own cattle, I also had my own machinery. Not the expensive stuff you see all over, the cheap paid for machinery. After high school I sold it all and put myself through college as an engineer without needing loans because I wasn't making the cash flow I wanted. I have worked hard for what I have and will continue.

It's hard for me to believe that someone who has always been a republican won't listen to talk radio because it's right wing and conservative. Again are you sure you have been marking the correct oval on your ballots?

I agree with Duece,every man for himself

i feel like a moron cause i voted for clinton, all that smoke he blew, went up my ass i guess, kinda like Kerry im voting for bush on tuesday, it will continue to give the rich a break so they can continue to try and boost the unemployment and create new jobs, the rich really only means some poor bastard who has the balls to take risk's and start and maintain a biz that will employ people, if i just worked for someone frankly i wouldnt give a shit who the president was and certainly when he went to cut my boss some slack wouldnt bitch that im getting fucked, some people are happy biting the hand that feeds them any one who doesnt dig it ........my advice would be to go start a multi million dollar corp....someone on here sugested only homeowners should be allowed to vote, not to bad an idea if you ask me

Edited by Blue Duece

I have workd for a number of companies Duece,some have been union,some have been non-union.I have never worked for a company where the Owners/boss gave a shit about the pee-ons they have working for them.The profits were always up yet the employee didn't see anything extra for keeping it that way and our healthcare costs skyrocketed.But at least I still have a job right?so I should be grateful.These were big companies with lots of money.

We saw no bonuses or profit sharing when the companies were making alot of money,they were always complaining about proposed cost reductions by customers and the neccessity to meet them in order to maintain business relations.So we accepted that,but the "bigwigs" contiue to live in the lap of luxury buying Mercedes and jet setting to Aruba.

I always believed,if you make more,you should pay more.Obviously with 2 yacths, 5 or 6 vacation homes scattered throughout the world and a private jet,their not doing too bad even with the huge amout of tax they pay.Now some big busines ownwer will have to ave up an extra year to buy that home in Geneva.

I didn't vote for clinton,but I tolerated him.Just like I could tolerate Bush,but that doesn't mean I'll vote for him.

:cry:

Edited by Nightrider

Nightrider, you can't blame Bush for your boss's being greedy.

The fellow who used to own the company I work for had a Lamborghini, Ferrari, Hummers to name a few cars 4000ft^2 garage. He also is an avid pilot so he owns a mig and many other military jets he has purchased over the years from countries like singapore where he bought 11 of them. He also has a section of a Saturn rocket.

I wish I had toys like that but I'm not going to get them by complaining.

I wish I had toys like that but I'm not going to get them by complaining.

Your absolutely right and the easiest way you can get those toys is by shitting on the people who work for you.

Its no secret that Republicans favor the upperclass,that much you should have learned in college.

Nightrider I know where your coming from man. Times are hard in Pa too, our unemployment rate is higher than the national 6% average too. Its like 12 %. All the lower paying.... $7.\hr jobs are taken by illegal immagrants that have working passes to work here. Thank you Mr.Bush for that one. My kid can't get a high school job workin' at the local christmas tree farm or working for the gun club that used to hire 300 high school kids every summer. Those jobs are taken by immigrants now. There's millions of pennsylvanians in thier 40's and 50's that are losing manufacturing work to China. The stock market hasnt moved in the past 4 years. Outsourcing of jobs looks to be imminate. The cost of heath insurance has gone up every 6 months at my job and other freinds tell me the same thing about health insurance. My company hasnt givin out raises in 3 years. Osama Bin Laden, the head cheif terrorist is healthy and still sending us video's, 3+ years after 9\11. 1100 dead americans in Iraq. No bid contracts, and corruption at Haliburton, which will be challenged by Americans who believe that practice was wrong. Our National Guard is tied up in Iraq, driving trucks while they should be here protecting the homeland. The National gaurdsmen are made up of older Americans with familys and full time jobs, now they have been torn from thier families and sent on suicide missions in an unjust war. The United States that stood together so strongly in the days and weeks after 9\11 is now split 50-50 based on Bush's policys. One thing Mr. Bush will be remember for is dividing the country in a time where we should be standing together, but im sure you republicans can make an excuse for that too.

Edited by Meat