V-force reeds

Wassup350

I just got my v-force reeds today, and WOW what a difference. It pulls so much harder now then before. I made the mistake of giving too much gas around a corner and almost hit a tree because i wheelied. Anyone who has the trinity 2 into 1 intake should get these they really improve low end power a ton. I dont even have the jetting perfect yet and it ran awesome.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the delta 2 reeds, it ripps really well now i love it. I think its just a tad rich though when i really ripp on it so ill either have to go down on teh needle or the main jet. But ill git r done. :D

Anyone who has the trinity 2 into 1 intake should get these they really improve low end power a ton. I dont even have the jetting perfect yet and it ran awesome.

they definitely help improve the airflow on a single carb setup. i really like mine, plus they look trick. only thing, i wish you could get the cage in different colors to match certain bike schemes.

as far as delta 2 or 3, 2's have been around and have proven themselves to be a good product. I'm sure the 3's are equally good as well, though I have no experience with them and don't know too much about them.

Oh yea, watch out for the trees. :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...
:o Ive heard of the G3's and that they prove to increase performance and pull like a freight train better than v force. They both are good in my book, I bet it comes down to name preference. G3 offers a huge comparison article every once in a while on ebay and goes into detail how they accomplished this cage setup. I run stock cages right now and might look into Boyesson power reeds or pro series, you can get them for around $25.00 on auction.

• 4 weeks later...