What pipes u use?

What pipes u run on your Shee?  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO how would you rate them On Fit,Finish,Craftmanship,and Preformance?

scale of 100.

Overall I would give them a 98. Fit is great, Finish - I think Matt could find a better chromer, and it would be nice if the silencers came polished, craftmanship in my opinion is great, performance is just flat out awesome, the power is really linear (my porting helps in this area too) my bike doesn't have a "hit" to the powerband which helps rideability. I am very pleased with them. Are you having problems with yours?

No Not really. I am setting a bench mark with the 12port stroker,Jim never used the RS 34mm carbs on it. Very close right now working on getting the pilots jet size right.

As far as the Shearer go I feel the same. Finish is in the lower 90. Fit was 98 because of my Noss head i dinged the inside of the pipe about the size of a Nickel to clear the head. ding was better than a hole. Craftmanship was in the mid 96 And perfromance was 98 so overall I give them 95+ They are a Very clean looking pipe I am glad I got them. :D

i was running ptr mids and i loved them, but they broke going over to many jumps.........i just bought a brand spanking new set of fmf sst`s. i hope they are as good or even better than the ptr mids.

I run ProCircuits, but maybe I'll switch to something else if they won't work well with my Trinity ProMX port (does anybody have experience with this pipe-porting-combination?). But I'm still busy building my motor.