Banshee vs TRX 450R

LIsurfer_

OK I guy I work with has been talking shit for weeks now about how he was going to crap all over my shee when we get to the track. We all met up this weekend for a little fun. I have been on this track tons of times before... my TRX buddy......never. I take him and a friend on a slow lap around the track to show them the tough spots and the lay out. When we get done with the first slow lap the guy tells me to hit it and he will be right behind me..so here we go.....I take off hit the first table top take a sharp cure, hit a double take another curve and slow down to look behind me. Here is what I saw...my man getting his dusty ass up off the ground trying to upright his TRX. He blew his ass off in the first damn turn...I laughed for a good while.......he damn near lost it a few more times that afternoon. He tells everyone that we never did race either......I promise you if he could have passed me he would have... but he never got close............

:bolt:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those things are junk.. my buddy has one and we ride alot and everytime hes always behind.. no matter what we are doin, draggin, trail riding, MX. he got all kinds of work done to it, he put a cam, full exhaust, ported, thing still runs like shit.. i think hes regretting ever buying it.

those things are junk.. my buddy has one and we ride alot and everytime hes always behind.. no matter what we are doin, draggin, trail riding, MX. he got all kinds of work done to it, he put a cam, full exhaust, ported, thing still runs like shit.. i think hes regretting ever buying it.

haha yep. he always says, "i shoulda bought the yamaha". thats what you get for trying to be different :shootself:

• 5 months later...
I rode my friends and it lacks top end.When your in 5th your looking for another gear.

233146[/snapback]

bullshitter. its the same top speed ATLEAST as a stock banshee. and yes ive proven that. it also is a little quicker. now that i gotr an hrc kit the banshee loses no matter whos riding it. i love banshees and am getting another one, but u guys are bias bullshitters. later

That's my buddies TRX in the background. It's a nice reliable quad, PITA to kick start and cold natured for sure. It also has a cam, full fmf powerbomb exhaust, airfilter and some other mods. When we race at LS in the flats I give him a 20yd head start and beat him to the end by 20 yds. Mines not stock but I don't think you could do anything short of nitrous to get it to keep up. Sorry Chris if you read this post. lol Though they are one of the fastest stock quads out there, but who rides stock?

gallery_15327_9_1100073513.jpg

bullshitter. its the same top speed ATLEAST as a stock banshee. and yes ive proven that. it also is a little quicker. now that i gotr an hrc kit the banshee loses no matter whos riding it. i love banshees and am getting another one, but u guys are bias bullshitters. later

298679[/snapback]

Bullshit what,I'm telling you like it is.I rode my friends many times.It's fast out of the hole,and pulls hard,but when you get in 5th it's too short.I'm not saying there junk,I'm saying in my oppinion the top end is at a loss.And how can the top speed change with your"hrc kit",did the kit come with different gears???

shows how much u know. so ur telling me for examople if i gainmed 15hp i wouldnt notice a speed difference? when u change pipes on a banshee they gain top speed so i dont know what ur trying to get at. the top speed on the hrc honda is most definetly faster than a stock banshee. FACT. been there done that sorry to disappoint u. stock its about the same