I Like Water But I Like My Motor

keep the stock air box, di-electric grease every connector, fill all grease points with water proof marine grease, get new carbs. The stock carbs will eventually start sticking or bogging on you.

dido!

I just put that stage IV kit on... It is great no more try to keep 2 carbs intime.. Trinty has a very nice kit, but you have to get the V Force reeds to work with it. I found this out after the fact and they didn't tell me this when I ordered them.....god luck... <_<

Why do you need those reeds?

Well something intresting happened today.well start with last week. we were riding in all types of terrain but theres a was alot of water,i rode threw like 2 feet and that was the deepest amount i went threw.shortly after about 2 and half hours of riding i hit one last puddle of water about a foot or so and my shee starting popin out the exhaust and throttle response was horrrible.so i shut it off for a few mins did the same thing.brought it home didnt start at all..checked the plugs,pretty beat theyve been in there for like 7 months..i bought a new set,starts up fine.and now TODAY pretty much same thing,riding all day fine,hit a little bit of water starts popping runnin shitty..shut it off and wont start up again...get it home and pull the plugs a bit wet clean em off i check for spark,nothing???do you think its coil maybe thats causing all of this ??or the TORS maybe??very confused here.oh yeah and today i rode in some sand dunes for the first time..that was fun as hell.