My Passion Racing Stroker!

Jeffro

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think jims porting doesnt so much lend itsself to any certain pipe as he said, his porting combined with his carb intake and reed selection feed the beast well, although the cpi's might be the best choice for all out ripping top end as theve proven them selfs on a vast combo of banshee configurations, i tend to go for low end so all my opnions come from that perspective, but you do have to go through the bottom of your power band to get to the top, as long as the pipe doesnt allow the motor to stop pulling at the last 1000 rpm's as maybe a paul turner mid would, i think any pipe that doesnt peter out or "float" at its peak will rip on this engine, id love to be able to try a SST and the CPI inframes, just for shits and giggles......

I have to run the 34 mikunis Rounds slides. I moslty drag the hill (70%) and criuse  the dunes (30%). I need to run with some Fast 87 Quadzilla's that my Best friends and there son  run.  Oh Big Blue are you stroked? I am getting the 4 mill if my Cylinders are ok for the 12 port.

After Jim gives them the once over, I call him and we will make the choice. I may need to stay on the topend becuase of where my Exhaust and intake where cut before i bought the shee. But Yes that sound like my Cup of TEA. to lumps of sand please.

no im not stroked, i didnt have the money to buy the crank and a few other things, but i may be able to pull it off soon, a friend of mine like the way my bike runs so me and him might work something out and i will the the stroker setup.

id love to be able to try a SST and the CPI inframes, just for shits and giggles......

Blue you say would like to try your motor with the cpi's, well my your motor is just like mine except I have the cpi's. Man, like I have always said I've not ever rode a banshee that pulled so hard and it just keeps on pulling. If you ever get a chance to make a race that I'm at I will let ride you it and see for your self.

id love to be able to try a SST and the CPI inframes, just for shits and giggles......

Blue you say would like to try your motor with the cpi's, well my your motor is just like mine except I have the cpi's. Man, like I have always said I've not ever rode a banshee that pulled so hard and it just keeps on pulling. If you ever get a chance to make a race that I'm at I will let ride you it and see for your self.

damm that would be sweet!! mine pulls like that too with pc's......ill bet with the cpi's yers is a pinch quicker, its hard to imagine my bike going anyfaster....i might just belly up and get the cpi's.....hows the bottom? and how are you geared?....does it just leap off an idle with no clutch?, pull to the moon and then some?...what reeds and intake? carbs?..sorry to pick your brain guy.....

Blue my bike pulls hard off the bottom,the gear I usally run is a 16/40 it will pull harder than what I need with that on small tracks, on the big tracks like 3/8 or 1/2 mile tracks I will put a 39 tooth on back and it is plenty of gear. When I took my boost bottle out my throttle responce get better, it will pull hard when I am just idling and hammer it without using my clutch.

MY ENGINE IS FINISHED AND SOON TO BE WINGING ITS WAY BACK TO ME IN NZ

:dance::dance::dance:

Exciting Times

This is what I got

PassionRE 12 Port +4 stroker,PJ-34's, Noss Head 20cc Domes,V-force reeds, Barnett Clutch, Pro Flow Impellor, +4 Timing Plate, Inline Cooler, Lightend flywheel and the big intake and all that biznizz

I am gonna be going like this :bolt: when its together.

And everyone else will be like :whoa: that dude is sick, then i will shift in to 3rd