My Passion Racing Stroker!

Jeffro

LMAO...no Jeffro, your engine was intended to do one thing and one thing only...exactly what YOU wanted it to be. The version Im thinking of for the future would not be what your looking for...trust me...Jim

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BKabina, my stuff is on its way to jim for the same motor. I already have his motor in my flattrack bike and am happy so I want to try his drag porting. What fuel will you be running? Pipes? Override? Carbs?

I will be running some secret race fuel,Shearer pipes,but I will play with differant pipes and let everyone know,I am not running an override,I have seen many bikes with out overrides smoke ones with it,If you know how to shift it isn't as important as other things,Carbs will be 35mm PWK Keihins on race fuel for now,I may try running alky later we'll see.Another thing I am going to run is lock-up,something says it is a good investment. :D

so i'm curious for you guys that have his motors, how long do u think they will last? cause i would love to do one, but i just wanna know what i would be in for

i think it will last nicely i pound mine hard and im at 180 psi in both jugs at 100 hours, the day i got my motor i was at 180 psi both jugs, so things are looking good......

so i'm curious for you guys that have his motors, how long do u think they will last? cause i would love to do one, but i just wanna know what i would be in for

I have taken my bike out atleast 50 times since Jim did my motor with no problems. Everytime I get on my bike I ride it like I hate it :angry: when I get on a big track I will run the bike wide open for as long as I can and when I am on short track or a TT track I twist the shit out of it everytime. There is one thing to remember that everytime you ride you need run the best fuel you can get and keep your airfilter clean. I run only B32 out of the 5 gallon can and I strain it, I run the same oil everytime and I have a few airfilters so I'm always changing them. If you do these things your motor will run good for along time ;)

i use 118 octane fuel with 927, and mine runs great, boots right up, i notice how tight it is when its revving down, his crank, and piston combo are fairly standard for our engines but hold up real well, lots more reliable than the sloppy stock stuff, id say his engine will out last a stock motor any day

How much worse on gas mileage is that 12 port +4mm stroker engine with dual keihin 34mm carbs and cpi pipes, than a stock shee??

about a third less than stock.....if say you could burn a full tank in 3 hours, now it will take you 2......maybe 2.5, depends on how hard your on it....

got to take mine out for a rip today.....deffinatly a strong engine!! was breaking it in and the jetting was off so i didnt get to open it up, but i can tell you that the midrange is very very strong!! deffinatly an improvement over my ported 350!! hopeful this weekend i can get it jetted and broken in so i can hit the "terror zone" ill post the results....as if everyone isnt already sold on jims strokers anyway :D

Ahhh.... You guys need to shut the hell up!!! I'm broke as a joke, and this is on my list. Everytime I see another god damn post it puts it closer to the top of that list!!!! Pretty soon it will come down to a) A new fuel pump for my 98 Z-71 or B) Stash the cash for that Passion +4, and take the bus to work.

lol I want that engine work so bad that my head hurts.