What Do You Guys Do For Jobs?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the Navy stationed in Lemoore, CA. Get out in April and head for Oregon City, OR. Gonna be unemployed and plan on spendin most my summer at the dunes...........oh yeah well deserved vacation ;)

underwater tractor driver and mechanic,have just landed meself a job at a quad dealer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! start feb 28,still got a real lot to learn!! www.team-diel.de think website is being updated still? we start racing this year,supermoto shee,have also my first race next saturday (ice oval race),am very nervous!! f*ck it,if in doubt,flog it!! seeya.

I'll say what i've done, I'm 23, finished half a mechanical engineering degree (quit), worked 3 years as a rail loader for FORD, driving you prized possesions and breaking them in properly :D , I still farm and drive a tree relocation truck, I'm still unemployeed to the government, and I am a turbo guru in my community with the local kids, I basically get paid to hop up there 4bangers. I'm looking to get into tool & die cnc type work possibly. Anyone in the field, I'd love to talk with you about it. email or call me 502 727 6484 thanks

Marc

Work in the Nuke buisiness. I Build, repair, operate small robots used to inspect the reactor of the Nuke plants. Travel a lot, wish I could take the banshee with. Have sex with my hand for a living while im on the road.

I was thinking about this, if your hands get radiaded does you dick get bigger when you are spanking the monkey ? :o

I work at Mcdonalds part time then go to highschool. Don't ever get philly cheese steaks at night, they are very disgusting and not fresh at all. Actually dont get anything from mcdonalds its all horrible and unhealthy. and not fresh. it puts gas in my car and gets parts for the shee B)