How long will a cheep banshee cylinder last with wiseco pistons

How long will a cheep banshee cylinder from Ebay last with wiseco pistons. Think I can get 2 or 3 summers out it just riding in the Hills I don't race but I tend to get on the throttle some. If it'll last a couple years that's great I know my good cylinders lasted about six years before I even change the piston. My friend had a set of cheap Banshee cylinders from eBay and his Banshee did run good the cylinders were not ported and it had a lot of power I did notice a little hesitation but it wasn't jetted correctly.. I have the money for a good set of cylinders I just don't want to use it for that and if I can get by with using cheap cylinders for a couple years I'd rather do that and just replace them every 2 or 3 years I don't plan on porting them I'm sure the power loss will not be much

Edited by Tobynblevins

I have honestly heard they’re pretty good with weisco pistons and port and chamfer done.

i did see FAST”s example showing the Metal sleeve not forged properly but that’s the only one I’ve heard of. 

saying all that I’d only buy them Knowing I’d get them ported. The castings look bad everywhere

I’ve been through a handfull of Chinese cylinders. Not banshee cylinders, but the cheap AM cylinders typically have poor plating, inferior angles casted in the tunnels, and out of round bores. 

I used the last one for target practice 

You dont want to believe the info your hearing, then buy em. Run em.  Sounds like you made up your mind already.  Theres a ton of people on the Facebook page that have ran em. With shitty results. And a couple that held together.  After you grenade your motor and it costs 3x more to fix than just doing it right 1st time,  you'll realize what were saying.