Stupid Dnr Or Stupid Me

banshee_boy2007

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spent 5 grand to modifie it now i can beat the new yfz 450 in a drag. i love it.

if you put 5 grand into a banshee and are just now beating a stock 450 in a drag..you need to learn how to ride

i cant say anything bout you being a little kid cause im 16 myself...but i also can say that i worked for my banshee for a couple years and finally bought my 96 for 1400 bucks.. admit..i borrowed some money from my parents here and there for the damn thing...but either worked it off or payed them back. got some help from my cousin along the way too but that was just maintainence.

the other two banshee's in my signiture are my cousins as well if anyone was wonderdering

bluebansheetwin- i agree with you..people go off too much in this forum..and some people act like their shit dont stick...but i still love it.

hey im 15 my parents paid for my banshee two, and i am not spoiled, but i apreciate what they buys me, i do work around the house, get good grades, and they think it well pay off(prolly for retirement for them :lol: ) my shee was 2200 and i paid 1000, they took up 1200 i didnt get any bday or x-mas presants either. And i dont understand how with 5000 dollers worth of mods you would be upgrading to a cannondale, with that much mony you should be beating cars, or in NASCAR :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
:lol: HaHA this kid is spoiled or what? Hey i just bought a 2003 Banshee 7,000$ with all the insurance and theft.. Then i dumped 4 more grand into DUNCAN RACING. I just turned 16 and ill tell you i had to bust my ass for this quad many hours for the past 4 yrs. And for the cops, well i Live in New York ( Long Island ) and as far as the cops to me well im just a kid on there ATV want list. LOL i blow thouse pigs rite down the main road to the sand pit every damn day i start up my shee. So listen up kid i dunno how u get the money and all, but dont make forums braggin that your a spoiled little moma's boy, and as far as the cops, your just scared so you pull over and i think everyone apart of Banshee HQ would agree with me. RIght everyone??????

i live i a town where there are trails and hidden tracks every where

i only have to ride 2 blocks to get to the trails near my house and i never have to travel on main roads at least i try not too around here the cops leave you alone if you are riding on the street providing you are not going 80 90 through a residencial area or riding on the interstate but if a cop wants to be a dick and try to pull me over i say screw it ill haul ass for 2 or 3 blocks to get to trails where i can outrun them on my turf. id prefer not to but having trails and alleys this available to me is too much of an advanatage not to run. it either that or risk loosing my quad id rather run and if you are saying why dont ou just load up you quad in a truck and take it legally to where i want to go. hey i aint gonna go through all of that trouble when to get to my friends track i only have to drive a couple blocks take a few alleys and cross a few streets. heck if you know the trails good enough you can get to areas of town faster thana car without speeding on roads. besides i dont drive like a maniac on the roads i just cruise to i get to the trail of track then its full throttle from there.

as far as getting spoiled i had to go into my my savings to buy myslelf a blaster. im still putting money back in then a great deal on a nice shee came up and i sold my blaster for 2000 and my dad threw in the other 1500 as an early graduation present. i got kinda lucky my shee has alot of mods and low hours. the guy who sold it just wanted to get rid of it cuz he hardly ever rode it and he was afraid that his 10 year old son would wanna jump on it. I have a job and i dont just get money handed to me i have to work for alot of the shit i have. i would still have a blaster if that deal wouldnt have come along.

the cops by my house grew up riding and have CR450-f's youd better have a passion racing stroker if you ever wanna out run one of them guys ;)

haha thats when u run the lil piggys over muahahah muahahah lol

we like to F**k with cops around here cuz there r so many dirt roads they can get lost and be attacked by sum big 300lb hillbilly lady with no teeth hahahahaha

seriously i would never stop 4 a cop maybe id stop but as soon as he got outta the car id gas it hahaha a cop on footr ran out in front of me 1 time and i swerved to miss him and he whacked my helmet with a flahlight but then my nef bar sledged him in the leg and he fell on the road all my friends were cheerin me on ahhhh the good ol days lol

How the f*ck did a punk ass 14 year old end up with enough cash to first buy an atv then dump 5 grand on mods? AND WTF is a 14 year old doing on a man's toy? Little boys don't belong on big boy toys, go back to sucking your thumb on your damn powerwheel atv. Oh by the way..Cannondale went belly up. If you get one your on your own.they filled for chapter 11.

hehehe if he ran from the man out here in the desert they'd catch him and beat his ass to a pulp......and id ride by on the street and wave hi to my neighbor the sherriff, as he beat this kids ass, if he couldnt snag him his copters certainly would, then he'd really take a ass kicking for making them waste fuel on his ass, i saw a guy on a CR run from the cops and when they caught him the sherrif ran over his bike with his 4x4, theres no donut shops where i ride, this kid would no way out run the man, way badder fuckers have tried........they know the desert like the back of their hands, and there mounted on some fast ass 2 wheelers with radios

LOL, you all think there's badd AS* cops out there. Well me and my shee will be more then happy to take any of them on. I Live in New York Long Island in a small town. Up the road there is alot of acres of a HUGE SAND PIT. I out ran cops on the road, trails, and sand pits. THIS year they got smart and bought some Raptors ( CRAPTORS) and they even got more smarter not to chase me after the fact i got a worked banshee with a sick pair of Hauler Paddles on the back. Im not tryin to be the bundle of sticks to ruin anything hear in this town but every kid and guy in my town go though the same thing. Why dont they just leave us people alone and the kids? Hey ridin ATV's is alot better then smokin some dope and doin drugs behind alley way's rite? IF there would be any way for the cops to notice that where tryin to live up our favorite sport and hobby...

LOL, you all think there's badd AS* cops out there. Well me and my shee will be more then happy to take any of them on. I Live in New York Long Island in a small town. Up the road there is alot of acres of a HUGE SAND PIT. I out ran cops on the road, trails, and sand pits. THIS year they got smart and bought some Raptors ( CRAPTORS) and they even got more smarter not to chase me after the fact i got a worked banshee with a sick pair of Hauler Paddles on the back. Im not tryin to be the bundle of sticks to ruin anything hear in this town but every kid and guy in my town go though the same thing. Why dont they just leave us people alone and the kids? Hey ridin ATV's is alot better then smokin some dope and doin drugs behind alley way's rite? IF there would be any way for the cops to notice that where tryin to live up our favorite sport and hobby...

thats cool you live in new york, where i live theres 400 miles of open riding in all directions, go west or north and you can cross the state without seeing pavement, when the cops around here have to break away from busting dope rings with speed labs buried in the desert they get pissed and will beat your ass just for fun, a quad aint a fast bike to be chased on, try out running a guy who grew up on the trail your trying to get away from him on and hes on a two wheeler and his buddys waiting at the other end of it, city cops are a joke, id out run any of them on foot if all they have is cars and beer bellys, you put six or seven cops on dirt bikes patroling an area, your better off on pavment....

:P OMG first of all well i race for FCP (forest county potowatomi) $4000 a fuckin year!!!!! and i have a job and work like every weekday 4-9 and get $7.00 a hr. and i race every weekend. i worked my ass off for every god damn thing on my banshee. I ALSO BOUGHT THE DAMN THING BY TAKING OUT (CD's) THAT I INHARITED AND BOUGHT IT. so all u wannabees who dont even have a banshee and think there king shit running from the cops ON THERE BLASTER (WHICH ARE GAY) can go home :P !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P