Stupid Dnr Or Stupid Me

banshee_boy2007

:angry: i was lucky to get a blaster when i was 13. now im 14 got a 2001 banshee. spent 5 grand to modifie it now i can beat the new yfz 450 in a drag. i love it. i would still be riding if it wasnt for the F***in DNR. they stoped me doin around 80 mph on a 45 speed limit highway. got a $400 dollar fine, had to go to court. PARENTS GOT REALLY MAD. made me try and sell it. but i wanna upgrade to a cannondale.

:angry:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn what happened in the world where a kid cries and whines and mommy and daddy buy him/her something to shut them up. i did that shit my mom would have knocked me into next year. I bought my first truckandI bought my banshee I pay for the mods. f*ck u u little whiny bratswhat happened to good old fashioned hard work and EARNING things instead i guess its just easier to go whine to your parents go work for a living and see what it feels like or i guess in order to do that ud have to get off your ass.....wouldnt want u to break a nail or something

Maybe you should stick to a Schwinn or Mongoose if you are upgrading.
good call man.....its also funny how you stopped for the cops..me and my buddy got chased..and he paniked...i didnt...he no cant get is drivers licence had to pay over 2000 in fines...and much more......all you have to do is go in a field...we felt bad for him and helped him out thoguh

Man I have been saving money for a banshee since i was 14 and i finally got a used one at the age of 19. And as far as mods go i have to either do them my self like lill my own head or i have to buy peoples stuff that they don't want anymore. On top of that i am going to college. IS THIS KIDD SPOILED UMMMMM YES? How does a kidd at his age make that much money. He says he paid for all of it. If so i want that job. The only thing i could think of is DOING SOMETHING WRONG FOR MONEY.