Stupid Dnr Or Stupid Me

banshee_boy2007

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you idiot. i'm 18 from MI and i outrun the cops all the time on my shee. it is yoiur stupid a** fault for pulling over. i bought my shee 2 years ago. i paid for it. maybe that is where your ignorace comes from. if you would have bought it and really cared about it, it'd still be yours. and a cannondale? Little F*cking WUSS.

Yeah I agree AbsoLut you lazy fucking bastard, why dont you work for your money instead of cheating insurance co.'s? You're the reason we all have to pay so goddam much for insurance.

I hope you get caught and go to some federal pound me in the ass prison, and some fat guy makes you his bitch, you worthless piece of dogshit.

i think theres more stupidity in here than him. like you little jerkoffs that like to outrun the cops. atv's have a bad enough name without you little punks running it into the ground further. do something productive adopt a highway, clean up the land or something. your messing every one around when you do that stupid shit. why do you think its so hard to make atv's street legal? ill tell you why because everyone is more concerned about themselves and no one else. keep this shit up and our kids wont be able to enjoy riding. because it will get banned

enough said

I was 20 before I got my first ATV, and I busted my a$$ working to get it. I bought a new 99 400ex b/c I didn't know much about the Banshee, even though my best friend let me ride his 99 'shee around the yard when he got it...I was hooked, and I kicked myself after I got the 400 the first time we rode together...Must be nice to have mommy and daddy pay for everything...

Just do what i did to get my 'shee... Wait till a car is riding your ass.. then slam on your turn signal and brakes at the same time....  Auto $6,000 in a month for me :\

I'm really fuckin glad i don't live in Kentucky. Cause of your stupid/lazy ass that couldn't get a job to buy your shee. We have to pay higher insurance rates now. I hope you don't do that again cause the person might just beat the hell outta right there. :blink:

i dont blame the 14y/o piece of shit kid... i blame the fuckin parents that let his dumb shithead ass run all over with no supervision. in california its illegal to have your atv ridden on the street.. its probably from dumb shit people like you....

you deserve to get your bike sold and i hope you dont get another one. or at least if you do learn alittle common sense and work for the damn bike.

ive have worked for everything i own. yeah im paying off all my debts but at least im paying for them with my own sweat and blood.

absolut you are the dumbest person alive... you dont think government officials may not see this. i hope someone tracks your ass down and sues you for everything you own. and on top of that take you bike and sell it for dirt cheap to someone that has been working for their money you lazy ass bastard.

ok nuff said

i dont blame the 14y/o piece of shit kid... i blame the fuckin parents that let his dumb shithead ass run all over with no supervision. in california its illegal to have your atv ridden on the street.. its probably from dumb shit people like you....

you deserve to get your bike sold and i hope you dont get another one. or at least if you do learn alittle common sense and work for the damn bike.

ive have worked for everything i own. yeah im paying off all my debts but at least im paying for them with my own sweat and blood.

absolut you are the dumbest person alive... you dont think government officials may not see this. i hope someone tracks your ass down and sues you for everything you own. and on top of that take you bike and sell it for dirt cheap to someone that has been working for their money you lazy ass bastard.

ok nuff said

WORD

Hey AbsoLut id like to thank you for the high insurance rates we all pay. :angry:  its fucks like you that make life hard on the rest of us :angry:

GET A JOB AND PAY FOR YOUR SHIT LIKE THE REST OF US

Damn dittmer... how stupid are you? He IS paying for his banshee, just to his insurance company. He did what any red-blooded american would have done, taught a tail-gater a lesson. I've done it before to someone who's been up on my ass.... gave them a brake check from hell when there wasn't a possibility of them injuring others except their self and maybe me. If there's anyone to blame for higher insurance rates it's the government, not the people who pay insurance. Get your head out of your ass and read up on some of your state's recently passed bills... somewhere you'll read about them hiking up insurance rates, which they'll claim it's because of the increased number of accidents, but it's all because the more you pay to your insurance company, the more the gov. gets from the taxes. I should know, the OK state gov. just hiked up insurance about 3 - 5 months ago, and I got hit hard since I'm under 25 and have a newer vehicle which is still under a loan. I've done the research and found out that the number of accidents wasn't much different from the previous couple of years. Oh yea, let's make them pay more anyways.

banshee_boy2007 did the wrong thing by riding on roads and getting caught, but he did the RIGHT thing by stopping and not trying to outrun the cops. That's how to quickly ruin it for the rest of the ATV riders out there. One f*ck up leads to many others, and more strikes against the ATV community... we have enough already from ignorant assholes, we don't need to keep raising the tally anymore than it already is. <_<