Stupid Dnr Or Stupid Me

banshee_boy2007

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 17 and I have had my Banshee for a year now. Its a 2003. Im still paying 300 a month for it. I dont understand how kids just ask mom and dad and they get what they want. I work 2 jobs to make my payments. Not once have my parents made a payment. Sure when I get mods of the internet they use their card but I pay them in full. I have waited 3 years to get my dream machine. The hard work is really worth it.

:angry:    i was lucky to get a blaster when i was 13. now im 14 got a 2001 banshee. spent 5 grand to modifie it now i can beat the new yfz 450 in a drag. i love it. i would still be riding if it wasnt for the F***in DNR.

Where did you get $5,000 to modify your banshee when you are only 14?! :angry:

I only spent about $150 on my banshee and I can beat the 450s. What cost you 5 grand?!

I started working in a sign shop when I was 14, a minimum of 10 hours a day and I payed for my blaster (3500) and then I worked for 2 more years and bought all my mods (3200) and then what the hell happend? SOME FUCKERS STOLE IT! Anyway, I got 4200 for it from insurence, I waited about 6 months lookin around and found a brand new 03 YZ 85 for 1850 and thats what i ride now...

I am 16 now turning 17 this year and I am currently looking for a old peice of shit banshee for a project and 1'nc I get it and get it running the YZ is going up for sale and I am back off to work again to trick out the shee...

I have always stoped for the cops and 3 times out of the 4 they just wanted to check my ride cause it was so pimp! lol The other I was riding about mid 3'rd gear in a wide ditch about 5 ft from the shoulder and the cop pulled me over and gave me a 475 dollar ticket but I didn't have to pay and it didn't go on my record cause I took him to court and he didn't show up..

FIRST OF ALL THE BOY SAID HE WAS LUCKY TO GET HE'S FIRST BIKE, SO HE OBVIOUSLY DID APPRECIATE IT SOMEWHAT. I GREW UP WITH 7 BROTHERS AND 3 SISTERS AND I DIDN'T GET SHIT! A BOOT IN THE ASS, IF I WAS LUCKY. NOW I HAVE A 7 YEAR OLD SON AND I DON'T WANT HIM TO HAVE TO GROW UP WISHING HE HAD A BIKE LIKE ALL IS BUDDIES DO CAUSE I WENT THROUGH THAT SHIT AND IT AIN'T FUN. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN AFFORD TO BUY YOUR KIDS NICE STUFF DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T TEACH THEM GOOD MORALS AND TEACH THEM TO APPRECIATE THINGS. AND FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO BRAKE CHECK, YOU CAN'T SEE IF THERE'S A BABY IN THE OTHER CAR. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM ON YOUR ASS, JUST SLOW TO A STOP AND GET OUT AND TELL THEM ABOUT IT. IT ISN'T WORTH GETTING SOMEONE HURT.

Did anyone see the post saying "He wanted to get a piece of shit Banshee for a project?" Ive heard people say Banshees are faster than shit... but never a peice of shit.

Im talking about like a 91 with a blown motor, cracked plastics bent rims ect. or "A peice of shit" Im not saying shees are shit, I love yamahas and shees are my favorit quads.....