Sniper in frames

1 hour ago, 97Screamer said:

My butt dyno didn't notice a big difference and I don't like how long they are. I sit up near the tank when I ride and had to scoot back for the Snipers, I didn't have that problem with the Shearers. I'm sure I'd get used to it but still feels unnatural. Other complaint is they're stupid loud. Its fine when your ripping but cruising through camps it gets annoying. 

I'm going to try them on my 10mil serval once its done and I'll reassess the situation. Shearers are still in the attic if needed. 

word, really? i thought that shearers would be louder.. but the silencers do look a bit shorter and smaller now that i look at it so it makes sense 

Edited by Ayesully810

I have been pretty involved in dyno testing on various motors with Snipers and Shearers.. Those motors include, but are not limited to (because I have two TSS motors that aren't really available) 421 Cub, 421 Serval, 10 Cub and Serval, 10 Super Cub and Serval and several others.

I will tell you this.. Both my play drag bike and my 421 Serval dune bike have Snipers.

The more CC, the more the difference.. So, you can make your own decision.

I guarantee not one person on BHQ has more inside info about them than me. No one.

Not on Driveline cylinders and all yours were CP cylinders done by Cam.

It's important to mention it.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

There’s been several Driveline setups tested at Dunetoyz in Oklahoma with similar results.

5 minutes ago, kawa110 said:

I was just asking a vague question regarding snipers on 4 mil stock cylinder...

Not trying to hijack thread

Gusto...

Tapatalk telling me link doesn’t exist or I don’t have permission to view it. Thank you though

Link is working for me. What I posted is the last dyno in the dyno section 

Sorry guys, life keeps me offline quite a bit. Thanks for all the info, I learn a ton from every dumbass question I ask. But gotta say I'll take Tylers advise any day, thanks man. I don't have the cash for 4 separate bikes so I have to try and make the best of 2 world's as I can. Seeing how there probably never will be somebody that beats his track record I'm all ears. I'll wait for snipers, love the bare look too. Also thanks to asully (or however u spell it), helped me a lot in the past too.

15 hours ago, 97Screamer said:

My butt dyno didn't notice a big difference and I don't like how long they are. I sit up near the tank when I ride and had to scoot back for the Snipers, I didn't have that problem with the Shearers. I'm sure I'd get used to it but still feels unnatural. Other complaint is they're stupid loud. Its fine when your ripping but cruising through camps it gets annoying. 

I'm going to try them on my 10mil serval once its done and I'll reassess the situation. Shearers are still in the attic if needed. 

I have a set of snipers on my 10 mill super with some cascade silencers.  Imop, they are pretty quite.  I had a set of cpi's with the factory cpi silencers on my 7 mill/stock cyl. and they are less noisy by far.